Print

Author Topic: Female Mario Fans?  (Read 6993 times)

« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2005, 08:38:47 PM »
One time a bunch of family members were playing Mario Kart 64, then we got my mom to try and she complained cuz you could only go one speed, and my grandma laughed, so we got her to try and she got stuck too and started yelling.

« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2005, 08:45:09 PM »
I wish my mom would play Mario games, or any video game for that matter. Then again I never asked if she wanted to try (she'd probably look at me werid if I did).

Random Anime Quote:
" They''ve drawn us awful carelessly."--Osaru (I think), Jubei-Chan episode 5.
Random Anime Quote: "Wiggle, Squiggle! Look, I'm a mollusk!"
--Freesia Yagyu, Jubei-Chan 2 episode 3.

« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2005, 08:53:56 PM »
So what if Peach is portrayed as not tough and strong? You are all sounding like feminists. (And I don't think I'm getting hypersensitive about feminism this time.) People should stop saying and implying that guys and girls should be more like each other. They are different, and it's just a fact of nature that men are stronger and more aggressive than women. I am not a sexist, and I'm not saying that men are better than women, but they have different roles; that's the way they were made.
GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2005, 09:47:49 PM »
"People should stop saying and implying that guys and girls should be more like each other."

Whoever said anything like that? Yeah, they're different, and there's nothing wrong with that. If anything you ARE being hypersensitive to this feminism stuff, perceiving it when there is none.

I have no problem with Peach being kidnapped, but I don't like it when people BELIEVE that BECAUSE she's always kidnapped, it makes her helpless and weak; that's simply not true. She may be physically weaker (I mean, come on, compare her size to Bowser), but she's not weak overall; frankly, she has a strong chraracter, as seen by her bravery and determination while being held captive (and when not).

Anyway, I've gone off-topic enough.

--------------------
Wise men talk because they have something to say;
fools, because they have to say something.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #34 on: May 24, 2005, 09:51:55 PM »
I'm tired of people telling me to take something more seriously and then thinking I'm weird because I try to.  It happened on the chatroom once when I refrained from saying the word "hell".

BTW, what happens to Cackletta at the end of M&L:SS?  Does she die or fall in a pit or something?

Edited by - Markio on 5/24/2005 8:53:11 PM
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #35 on: May 24, 2005, 10:14:53 PM »
From what I can tell, I think she dies (or kind of vaporizes).

Random Anime Quote:
" They''ve drawn us awful carelessly."--Osaru (I think), Jubei-Chan episode 5.
Random Anime Quote: "Wiggle, Squiggle! Look, I'm a mollusk!"
--Freesia Yagyu, Jubei-Chan 2 episode 3.

« Reply #36 on: May 28, 2005, 02:49:15 PM »
 *holds hands over mouth*
Cakletta's a she!.....
Oh my goodness!!!!!

I''m back!
   (the other luigifan)

Print