Print

Author Topic: Super Mario 64 DS Glitch.  (Read 4883 times)

« on: May 29, 2005, 10:43:26 AM »
I don't know if this is already known, but in SM64DS, go to Cool, Cool Mountain and go to the Li'l Penquin Lost star.  Give the Mother back the baby so she gives you a star.  After the star appears, pick the baby back up.  While holding the baby, jump and get the star.  When Mario (or whoever) does the victory pose, the Penguin will float above his head!  Thought it was good, so I'd share it.

« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2005, 02:09:16 PM »
Cool. I know of another. On Bob-omb Battlefield (Star matters not) go to the area with the signs and climb up the left slope and go into the cannon, lower the cannon all the way, then turn it all the way to the left, fire and hold up on the D-pad, you'll go through the wall and  you can re enter the course if you'd like, it's safe too.

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2005, 03:09:01 PM »
Hey, those are both pretty good.  This one's not really a glitch, but it's cool:  You can witness perpetual motion on the castle roof by doing a belly slide where the back wall meets the hill.  There are probably a lot of places to do this, actually.

Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2005, 05:29:07 PM »
I'm guessing this is a glitch, you can do the wall kicks will work in cool cool mountain with Luigi's backflip. The star I had the most trouble with during super mario 64, can now be done by my favorite character. I did'nt think you can wall kick off a crooked wall. Now I know better.

I''m back!
   (the other luigifan)

Edited by - luigifan8 on 5/29/2005 4:30:28 PM

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2005, 08:29:41 PM »
You can triple jump to hit the wall above the crooked part.

Ever notice how the name "Playstation" sounds more kiddy than "Gamecube" or "Nintendo 64"?
GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2005, 02:19:43 AM »
I just like throwing the L'il Penguin off the stage. I'm evil!

Ugh!! What is this horrible thing on the bottom of my post??
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2005, 12:57:14 PM »
I have the 100 coin star on Tall, Tall Mountain but less than 100 coins on the data screen, because I got the 100th coin above a pit while flying and got the coin, got the star, then plummeted to my death while doing the star victory dance. An odd glitch. Did it do this in the original?

"All this guy ever does is eat, sleep, say stuff, DDR, and wear glasses."

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2005, 01:36:44 PM »
I don't think so; there wasn't the coin rings up there in the original.

« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2005, 04:20:47 PM »
There was this glitch that can only be done with Mario. On the castle grounds, get the wing cap, shoot yourself out of the cannon, and try flying up the invisible wall on top of the pond next to the cannon. Move down a little, then go up. Since you are pushing against the wall, you will go up. Keep doing this until you go through a hole in the wall. You can leave the Castle Grunds or fly up to the top of the castle! This takes a lot of practice so do not get frustrated.

I like strawberry milk

« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2005, 08:03:23 PM »
I got 2 tha top of the castle without all 150 stars. thats a major glitch
I will not advertise my Xanga on this forum.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2005, 07:31:34 PM »
There's an "Out of the Fire, into the Water" Glitch in the SM64 directory at TMK. When you do it as Wario, you can see him dying while standing on the blackness of the pit. Then he drowns!
Hold Y on the way down an elevator and it will look like your dude's on fire!
The cannon glitch isn't working for me...

How much would wood a would pecker peck if a would pecker wood peck would? –Bird Person<(^v^)>

Edited by - BiRd PeRsOn on 6/4/2005 6:33:41 PM
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2005, 05:58:59 AM »
A glich happened to me in Tall, Tall Mountain. I was in episode two, Mystery of The Monkey Cage. I thought that you had to get into the cage some how to obtain the power star so I grabbed the owl, flew to the cage and dropped directly onto it. To my surprise I landed inside the cage! I was trying to collect the power star but because you were never even meant to touch the star as the monkey would give it to you I was unable to. So I tried to get out of the cage and after a bit of struggling I escaped.

If you can't have your cake and eat it, then why get a cake in the first place?

Edited by - Dark viscount on 6/8/2005 5:20:34 AM

« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2005, 06:41:50 AM »
This is a very well known glitch: in any level, sometimes if you get to far out on an edge of a platform, the screen will shake.

Billy

« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2005, 08:16:34 AM »
If you go to the top of the tall,tall mountain to the stone bridge (It has 5 coins on it). And jump down to platforms, to the mushroom teleport without touching water in the way, you'll end up swimming in the air.

« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2005, 05:47:41 PM »
 I once used gameshark on supermario 64. I fell over laughing. I could make mario Limbo! I got his legs to go through the ground, I got him to swim in air, (near the castle, right above the pond) he could walk on pretty steep walls, When he died he came back with a little heath, it's worth the buy! get a gameshark for your nintendo 64!

I''m back!
   (the other luigifan)

Print