Print

Author Topic: M&L: PiT boss. (Boss Spoiler)  (Read 3762 times)

« on: December 10, 2005, 01:34:35 PM »
I am having trouble with the boss inside Yoob's stomach (the fat pink Yoshi), he beats me every time, and this is getting on my nerves, please give me some tips on how to beat him. Thanks.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2005, 09:11:47 PM by bigmariofan1.0 »
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2005, 12:25:02 PM »
Hold on, you mean Mario and Luigi ONE or TWO? I haven't played in a looooong time, so can you describe this boss? (What part of the map, etc.)

EDIT: I haven't played two yet.

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2005, 01:42:56 PM »
Two, so you can't help I guess.
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2005, 03:08:30 PM »
First of all, you need to use Bros. Items and wittle his health down. If that doesn't work, just try lveling up more.

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2005, 03:21:05 PM »
Thanks, it worked, but now my brother is on the verge of winning before me!!!!
I'm a horrible person.

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2005, 08:30:23 AM »
ATTACK THE EGGS they will reveal yoshis that will push the chomp rock on the boss

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2006, 08:01:46 PM »
release 5 yoshis from the eggs, then theyll drop a rock on him, which nocks him out.
then do fire moves like cannonballers and fire flower.
my brother is on the boss right now.
Uh oh! Baby Wuigi time!

Game Over

• Banned
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2006, 05:26:03 AM »
Crap, dosn't look like I'm buying MLPIT. I was already mad about the fact that they made you use strategy in the first one.

Come on already Nintendo! Make a Mario RPG that is an actual RPG!!! Enough silly side crap, just make one like Final Fantasy for the casual gamers!

Anyway, just keep trying, if it's anything like the first it is going to take forever to get it right unless you are good at strategy games.

« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2006, 01:04:36 PM »
To Game Over: M&L requires an intense amount of timing and strategy.  If you want a "casual" RPG, Play Super Mario RPG.

To thread creator: I believe you are talking about Sunnycide, the egg monster.  Break the eggs using green shells and let the Yoshis knock him over.  Then his defense will drop for two turns. 

« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2006, 01:05:52 PM »
Green shells only concentrate on one enemy at a time, and the eggs don't take much to break. Use a couple Fire Flowers- you can sometimes get more than one open at the same time.

Print