Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1710233 times)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #4515 on: May 28, 2008, 07:08:25 PM »
Then obviously you have WinRAR installed and associated with it. So double click it and hit extract.
That was a joke.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #4516 on: May 28, 2008, 08:31:14 PM »
No, the website calls it that. Besides, when I try to extract the files, it says there's nothing in the folder (when I click "explore", it says it's corrupted or something).
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #4517 on: May 28, 2008, 08:32:08 PM »
It might have "finished" before the file was completely downloaded.
That was a joke.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #4518 on: May 28, 2008, 08:49:49 PM »
Well... that's possible, now that you mention it. It stopped at 93%, though I can't imagine why. Besides, why would it show up as a folder if it wasn't done? (the file's symbol is a manilla folder with a zipped zipper going up it)
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #4519 on: May 28, 2008, 10:14:12 PM »
The cabin that Nicky and I were going to go to for our honeymoon is going under some renovations, and the man who owns it (who also happens to be my boss at the new job) told us this yesterday, after knowing for about a month that we are getting married Saturday and borrowing his cabin for the weekend (though not anymore).

He told us this yesterday and we are getting married Saturday. Saturday! 4 days from when he told us, the same week as the wedding!! We have little/no time to change plans, and we are already under enough stress, making sure we have enough money and making sure we have everything planned out.

I hope that if it's something we've already paid for, he refunds us. I've sort of lost track of things that we've bought/paid for for the wedding.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #4520 on: May 30, 2008, 05:08:49 PM »
Pfft. I need new friends. Preferably ones that are not stupid. This guy that thought he was my friend was getting angry at me because I accused him of corrupting one of my other friends....which he did do. The guy was clearly guilty. Frankly, I can live without stuff like "Policemen are so hot and I want them to fall in love with me!" and "I'm so spoiled! Look at all the random crap I got!" Yet they say I'm immature?
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #4521 on: May 30, 2008, 05:54:06 PM »
Policemen can be hot, although that's kind of a matter of opinion and varies based on the individual officer. Police uniforms, on the other hand, make everyone look twice as hot.
every

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #4522 on: May 30, 2008, 06:12:57 PM »
Even if that is true (I have zero interest in that sort of thing myself), there is no need to post about it repeatedly. And if someone goes around stalking policemen, there is something wrong with them. Very wrong.
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #4523 on: May 30, 2008, 09:13:05 PM »
I have ANGST because my cat (yes, the ugly one) most likely has to be put down due to a major liver failure. As in, there's very little hope of his survival.
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

« Reply #4524 on: May 30, 2008, 09:22:00 PM »
Hey, at least you won't have to buy dinner tonight.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #4525 on: May 30, 2008, 09:25:52 PM »
When eating a cat that has been "put down," the needle on the safety gauge probably is not aimed at "safe."
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #4526 on: May 30, 2008, 09:27:42 PM »
Just don't eat the part the bullet went through if you're worried about lead poisoning.

Johnny_Macho

• was_shot three_times
« Reply #4527 on: May 30, 2008, 09:30:51 PM »
The ANGST thread can also be a happy thread, thanks to schadenfreude.
"I'm your only friend, I'm not your only friend, But I'm a little glowing friend, But really I'm not actually your friend, But I am" - They Might Be Giants, 'Birdhouse in your soul'

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #4528 on: May 31, 2008, 11:16:34 PM »
I have angst because it's doubtful the Wii Internet Channel will ever get upgrades, meaning it will be stuck with Flash 7 and no italic text forever.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #4529 on: June 01, 2008, 12:03:21 AM »
Haha, no italics, really? I never bothered to go much anywhere on it.
That was a joke.

Print