Print

Author Topic: Super Mario Sunshine...help...  (Read 2238 times)

« on: September 18, 2002, 07:28:45 AM »
On the Village Underside, the 5th Shine Sprite in Pianta Village, I have no clue wht to do!! Someone please help me!

Yeah! Us Yoshis are the best! We eat and eat and help Mario and eat and lose our kids...and...other stuff.
Yeah! Us Yoshis are the best! We eat and eat and help Mario and eat and lose our kids...and...other stuff.

« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2002, 02:02:20 PM »
Okay. If I remember right, this is what you do: Get Yoshi, then go back to the cliff that you start on. Then, hop down to those mushrooms that go below the village. Follow the path of mushrooms. Only jump to to the one closest to you. You may think you can make the jump, but you can't. Anyway, there is a green platform at the end of the mushroom path. Use Yoshi's juice to spray it, because there's some yellow moving crap-like stuff covering the hole. When it's gone, jump in the hole. That brings yoou to a retro stage involving lining yourself up so a Chuckster can throw you to another platform. Keep going, and you'll eventually get to the shine.

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2002, 07:14:02 AM »
Thanks!

Print