Print

Author Topic: New Names  (Read 7562 times)

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2008, 09:52:28 PM »
Woah, I forgot about this thread... well, I guess I don't really have anything to add, other than that I stand by my "Super Mario Island" suggestion (in lieu of SMS).
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2008, 09:40:15 AM »
well... i guess ive got new WiiWare Games To Fill Out                                                                                                                                                                                          Heres Some Ideas:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Warios Woods Wii                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Mario Hoops 3-On-Wii                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Pac-Man World Wii                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                AND THE ONES COMING OUT IN A COUPLE DAYS:):                                                                                                                                                                                      Strong Bads Cool Game For Attractive People Ep.1                                                                                                                                                                                           uhh... thats it...:|
ROCK! TO THE ROCK!     SUPER METAL YOSHI!    ROCK TO THE ROCK!                 SUPER METAL YOSHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2008, 10:09:09 AM »
...?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2008, 10:12:35 AM »
No idea what the post was supposed to be about, but I think this is the first time I've ever seen someone not knowing about the Enter key.
That was a joke.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2008, 07:38:27 PM »
I think that's the fastest ban I've ever seen. That, and the fastest consideration as a nomination for the WTD Award.

« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2008, 08:41:08 PM »
He's 6? Look what parents are letting their kids do nowadays.
Gently push a piece of the tube containing the intersection along the fourth dimension, out of the original three dimensional space.
- WIkipedia page on the Klein bottle

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2008, 08:48:55 PM »
I looked at the website in his profile, and the bottom of the page said (c) 2006. That means there may have been a 4-year-old web designer out there not too long ago.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2008, 03:58:31 AM »
No way a 6-year-old could come up with a title as good as "Mario Hoops 3-On-Wii".

Someone should explain this ban. Guy seemed pretty cool from that one post. And if lying about your age is a crime, I'm pretty sure I saw someone here with a negative age......

« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2008, 04:40:47 AM »
I've got a negative age, but I'm sure I wouldn't be the only one.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2008, 06:15:59 AM »
Negative as in, negative on the number line, or negative as in, "I wish I were younger"?
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2008, 06:32:43 AM »
Oh, great, now he's in Minus World, or whatever, like that grandma from Willy Wonka!

Well, bad grammar's not a sin, but the guy posted something completely irrelevant on a semi-dead thread with nigh-unreadable font arrangement.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2008, 07:28:51 AM »
So have 200% of all other noobs. Who knows, maybe he just misunderstood the point of the thread, and maybe he really doesn't know about the enter key. But banning someone for that one post is like, I dunno, harsh much?
every

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2008, 03:56:07 PM »
Man, I'm using a different computer right now with a wider screen... it looks even worse.

Hey, is/was he/she/it a previous member that got banned and tried to get back on?

« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2008, 04:43:36 PM »
Man, I'm using a different computer right now with a wider screen... it looks even worse.

Hey, is/was he/she/it a previous member that got banned and tried to get back on?

It's probably Boogalus.

Print