Print

Author Topic: Three words to describe you...  (Read 2997 times)

Markio

• Normal
« on: January 01, 2004, 01:20:32 AM »
Um, yeah, so, write three words that describe you, and explain why each one ...describes you.  I can't go first, that'll scare you guys away.

I''m the "trick" in "eccentric".
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2004, 07:25:54 PM »
i think that might be a little too late

smart   - well im smart!!
athletic   -I play tennis and am good at it if i do say so myself plus i used to play football and run track
funny    -although im this only when i wanna be i do proclaim myself to be a little funny (at least i didnt say attractive!! :P)

So whats the big deal? Death comes with a territory! I''ll see you at Disney Land!

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2004, 08:32:30 PM »
The-*

Egg-*

Man-*= Words that make up my user name.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.
All Hail Fifth!

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2004, 08:34:00 PM »
Artist- See TMK's art section.
Sarcastic- Yeah. That's me!
Lazy- You saw these descriptions!

...And my dear sweet mother, she just looked at me like a cow looks at an oncoming train. She leaned right down next to me, and she said,"IT''S GOOD FOR YOU!!!"
More shtick than you can shake a stick at.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2004, 10:12:31 PM »
~Intelligent: Well? I was the best mathematician in my high school... in 10th grade. And I'm pretty bright in other fields, also. Not meaning to brag, of course.
~Cynical: Read my posts in the "Pet Peeves" thread. Need I say more?
~Eccentric: Well, let's just say I beat YI with my feet for this one. Imagine other, non-Mario stunts like this. And I may not save spelled that right.
That is three. There are others, but not all describe me as well as those.

Stupid Quotes: (10th Edition)
"Super Mario Sunshine is an overhyped, boring kids` game with a fruity name that got higher ratings than it deserved."
"Aaron S." - with a dishonorable mention to Electronic Gaming Monthly magazine (Issue #165, pg. 24) for printing the opinions of people who don`t deserve to have opinions.
~I.S.~

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2004, 10:39:45 PM »
Opinionated.
Prim.
And I'd like to say decorous, but I'm sure some of you would disagree with that.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2004, 01:12:28 AM »
Analytical- Imagine if everything your friend said, you tried to find out what he was thinking when he said it.  Then pretend you're right about what he was thinking.  Now pretend that you think about so much in that moment that it makes you make connections with previous thoughts that remind you of something else... and you're thinking this in   a minute... and you suddenly realize your in the middle of something, and the process starts again, usually.  That's me.  Like when I post here, I have to take the previous person's post into consideration in how what I would write would affect their reactions.  I'm mostly analytical with people's feelings.  It's annoying, because when we took this Teen Newsweek test on whether you were a systemizer(mostly boys who are fascinated by metal objects like trains) or an empathizer(girls who focus more on human feelings), every boy had to compare their results to a girl's, and I had the SAME AMOUNT OF YESSES AND NOs ON BOTH TESTS!  And that means I answered most of the empathizer's questions with a yes.  And when I went to thespark.com(Sapphira XP), I took the gender test, and it thought I was a girl!  AUGH!  Well, enough with one word that describes me, I'll move on.

Weird- How do I know that I'm weird?  Well, maybe it has something to do with EVERYONE I MEET TELLING ME THAT I AM WEIRD ALL THE TIME!  I guess I am though.  I talk WAY too much.  Half the time I'm happy and funny, and the other half I'm all negative.  But usually I'm happy.  One of my friend says that I say the weirdest but funny things at the weirdest times.

Imaginative- Basically, I imagine stuff all the time.  Probably becasue I think too much.  I go to bed thinking of stories I want to write and publish.

I told you I talk way too much.  Well, those are three words that describe me: Analytical, Weird, and Imaginative.

I''m the "trick" in "eccentric".
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2004, 02:44:58 AM »
Geeky: I'm just a really quirky guy.
 I'm always hungry and I play Video Games incredibly often. (Duh) I'm also really lazy and joke around often.

Young-hearted: Technically this one is a phrase, but it still qualifies. I love cartoons, playing, always ready for fun, and all this despite my age. (Which is 15, and almost 16 in case you're wondering)

Happy: I'm almost always Happy. I'm the ultimate shoulder-to-cry-on Guy. I rarely get depressed by anything, and if anything tragic happens, I have an amazing ability to shake it off quickly.

I have so many other ways to describe myself.... but you said only 3, so that's what I put.

« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2004, 12:18:40 PM »
Optimistic
Random
Underachievist

« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2004, 08:41:54 PM »
Athletic- I play tons of sports like, Hockey, Lacrosse, Tennis, Football( Both tackle and two hand touch), Baseball, Soccer, Cross Country, track n' field, Basketball, and Volleyball. Yes, I do play all the sports above. The name luigi~lover is my nickname on my Lacrosse team... that's why I made my username luigi~lover here..

Outgoing- I'm always doing something new, and really don't care what anyone thinks of it. Lot's of people think I'm weird because I play on all boys teams in sports, but I like it, and I could care less. I'm always looking for challenges, no matter how hard they seems.

Funny- I always like making people laugh, and most of the time I do make people laugh. All my teachers, couches, and friends always tell me I should be a comdeian. Also if someone makes fun of me, I always have a funny comeback, well.... sometimes..

~*Sometimes I dream I''m being carried away by a giant squirrel... so does that make me a nut?*~

Edited by - luigi~lover on 1/2/2004 6:43:52 PM
Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2004, 02:39:12 AM »
Cynical
Obsessive
introverted

"Walk softly and carry a Super Scope."
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2004, 04:03:37 PM »
Big-I am a bit big.
Weird-So very much I am!
Bum or Loon-I am what I is! That's what I am!
THE END!!!! And a rock in a poo!

------------------------------
ROTFLMFBOUOMBIHP! (Roll on the floor laughing my freakin butt off uncontrollably on my back in horrible pain!)
------------------------------
"Smash anyone and anything that gets in your way!"-Falco, Star Fox: Assault

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2004, 12:16:03 AM »
Abnormal
Creative
Obsessive

I wish I were sun at dusk. ... ... ... ... ......ha ha kidding.
That was a joke.

Print