Print

Author Topic: Warioware Inc. Favorites  (Read 5036 times)

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2003, 11:57:42 PM »
Hmm.....Yes. I like the Anything Goes Wario games. Those are fun. I like Wario's boss game too. Wario's Adventure I think it's called. Oh heck. I like all the Microgames! Maybe there's a few I don't like...

------------------------------
It is I! Meowrik! The half  cat, half Erik Video Game Geek!
 We’re the Mario Bros. and plumbing’s our game! We’re not like the others who get all the fame. If your sink is in trouble you can call us on the double! We’re faster than the others you’ll get hooked on the brothers!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2003, 01:03:53 AM »
Not many people would agree with me, but I really like Paper Plane!  As for my favorite microgame, I'd have to say I agree with Nintendolke64 about the Mario Clash microgame.  So simple, yet so satisfying.  Heck, I like them all - but that one is great.  As for the "anti-uvg" forum, I'm on it!  My favorite game distributor is either "Anything Goes Wario," or 9-Volt.  They've got really good games.

I mean what I mean, but if you know what I mean, how can you mean what I mean - y'know what I mean?

MAAAAARIO WHERE AAAAARE YOU??

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2003, 12:48:39 PM »
Yeah! Paper Plane is fun. I think that my high scre on it is 87. It's pretty fun yet challenging.

We’re the Mario Bros. and plumbing’s our game! We’re not like the others who get all the fame. If your sink is in trouble you can call us on the double! We’re faster than the others you’ll get hooked on the brothers!
= = = = = = =

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2003, 07:39:50 PM »
Oh and Jump Forever is fun too! I think after you pass a certain score, you unlock a music select option for it. I think it's after 120 or something. You get to choose from the normal music for it, the radio music from Dribble and Spitz' Stage, or the Japanese Song in Kat and Ana's stage. THe cool part about the Kat and Ana one, is that it shows english subtitles on the bottom of the screen for it! And the Fly Sawtter game. Yes. What a great game. My high score is 600. It was hard.

= = = = = = =

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2003, 10:42:40 PM »
Oh and has anyone tried that 3 song music test? It's really dumb. I don't know why they even bothered to put it in the game.

= = = = = = =

Print