Print

Author Topic: If there was a Super Mario Advance 5, what would you want it to be?  (Read 3074 times)

« on: August 10, 2003, 04:53:26 PM »
A lot people at another forum said they would want Super Mario RPG for SMA5. I would agree with them, SMRPG is the bomb!
NINTENDO: 100 pts. XBOX: ZIP

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2003, 05:21:52 PM »
thats the only thing it could be.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2003, 06:23:53 PM »
Yeah that would be really cool. They're also making Yoshi's Story for Gameboy Advance, but I doubt it's able to be called Mario Advance. Also, someone told me that they abandoned Donkey Kong + and turned it into Mario & Donkey Kong. Is that true? Because nintendo.com still lists them as different games.

------------------------------
It is I! Meowrik! The half  cat, half Erik Video Game Geek!
 We''''''''re the Mario Bros. and plumbing''''''''s our game! We''''''''re not like the others who get all the fame. If your sink is in trouble you can call us on the double! We''''''''re faster than the others you''''''''ll get hooked on the brothers!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2003, 08:49:59 PM »
I would like to see them remake Super Mario Land 2.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2003, 08:54:07 PM »
Yeah! They should remake the Mario Land games. Maybe they could put both of them into one pack. That might be a good idea.

------------------------------
It is I! Meowrik! The half  cat, half Erik Video Game Geek!
 We''''''''re the Mario Bros. and plumbing''''''''s our game! We''''''''re not like the others who get all the fame. If your sink is in trouble you can call us on the double! We''''''''re faster than the others you''''''''ll get hooked on the brothers!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2003, 11:17:39 PM »
"Donkey Kong Plus" and "Mario & Donkey Kong" are reputed to be two separate games.

Eccentricity is my goal.
That was a joke.

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2003, 11:45:05 PM »
I would like to see all the Super Mario Land games with updated graphics and what-not.
No, really, I did get SMA4 six days early.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2003, 07:39:51 AM »
Super Mario Land 1 and 2 would look sweet on the new updated hardware of Game Boy Advance! Super Mario Land 2 would look too much like Super Mario World, even though it played a lot like Super Mario World.

Edited by - Mario Maniac on 8/11/2003 6:40:42 AM

People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2003, 08:11:47 AM »
I think it's going to be SMRPG. Or possibly it could be one of the less popular games, like Mario Is Missing, Or Hotel Mario. But chances are that Nintendo won't do that as a Super Mario Advance series game. Maybe as another game like "Mario Collecton", where there are alot of the unpopular games.
Your sig is annoying. -Deezer

« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2003, 03:07:36 PM »
Hey, Hotel Mario is my favorite!

Just kidding. :)
 n/a

« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2003, 03:19:23 PM »
Maybe they'll do Super Mario Bros. 1 with Lost levels.I know they already did it for GBC but if they remade the others from their Allstars copy's not their original copies.I think they should remake Super Mario Bros. 1 and the Japanese version of 2 in GBA graphics with ad-ons but that just my opinion.Oh wuz Super Mario RPG the 1st "3-D" Mario Game.
Buu go BANG BANG!!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2003, 09:22:27 PM »
No, Super Mario Kart and Yoshi's Safari came first.

Eccentricity is my goal.
That was a joke.

« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2003, 12:06:23 PM »
SMRPG, or Paper Mario would be cool.
I think Nintendo should remake Dr. Mario for GBA.

Print