Print

Author Topic: Super Mario Advance 4 chat  (Read 2020 times)

« on: August 10, 2003, 05:15:36 PM »
I'm glad Nintendo is finally remaking Super Mario Bros. 3 for GBA. SMB3 has to be the best game of all time, and I just can't wait until October this year!!
NINTENDO: 100 pts. XBOX: ZIP

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2003, 05:25:22 PM »
I can't wait for october because reloaded is coming out on dvd.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2003, 09:04:47 PM »
Ya' know what? I can't wait for NOVEMBER!!!! That's when Mario & Luigi and Mairo Kart: Double Dash!! comes out! On the same day! Amazing. Not too far after that is Mario Party 5 in December. And as you said, before that is Mario Advance 4: Mario Bros. 3 in October. Amazing. What a year for Mario Fans! I can't wait 'til Mario Tennis comes out for Gamecube. I bet that since Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour is out, we'll see a lot more development on Mario Tennis from Camelot. Happy day!

------------------------------
It is I! Meowrik! The half  cat, half Erik Video Game Geek!
 We''''''''re the Mario Bros. and plumbing''''''''s our game! We''''''''re not like the others who get all the fame. If your sink is in trouble you can call us on the double! We''''''''re faster than the others you''''''''ll get hooked on the brothers!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2003, 07:45:10 AM »
It is a good year for Mario fans indeed! Mario and Luigi is the only NEW Mario game for Game Boy Advance, and it looks very promising! Super Mario Bros. 3 is my favorite Mario game (that and Super Mario World, and Super Mario 64, and Super Mario RPG, and Paper Mario).

I just had a dream that I was playing Super Mario Bros. 3 on GBA. The music was similar to the Super Nintendo version, but the graphics were far more advanced than the Super Nintendo version.
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Jake

• Mr. Manure
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2003, 09:54:00 AM »
Yeah, its-a my favorite Mario game too. I kinda ecpected it to be SMA3. Not saying I hated Yoshi's Island. I loved it, alot more than the yawn including Yoshi's Story. I'm just saying, the title would be less confusing. After this, all we need is the Super Mario All-Stars version of the original Super Mario Bros. (even though it was released on the GBC, with the original NES graphics), and maybe Super Mario Bros. 2/Lost Levels/For Super Players, and our collection will be complete!
Professional Paisano here

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2003, 09:51:38 AM »
Yes, finally! This is as good as it's gonna get. Forget Yoshi's Story. That game sucked! This is going to be great! My favorite Mario game, and the Best. Platformer. Eva.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Die, father, die!
"I hate people who quote themselves in there signatures"-Me

Print