Print

Author Topic: L is real 2041??????(and book mystery)  (Read 5149 times)

« on: August 11, 2003, 02:49:23 PM »
has any1 ever notice in mario 64 the statue of the star in the backyard look like the l is real 2041.also in noki bay if u do the red coins in jar go to the ruins below and look for 2 opening 1 has nothing and the other has a door.go in front of the door and mario cam around the door and u see a book it look like the L is real 2041 again.another nintendo mystery that is almost imposilbe to solve

« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2003, 03:06:13 PM »
Maybe it the L stands for Luigi and 20watever represents the year they will tell us how to unlock him.Its just a thought.Oh yeah this is my first message Ive posted at this forum.Ive gone to TMK for years and I finally decided to join their forums.
Buu go BANG BANG!!

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2003, 03:39:36 PM »
bump come on this topic got to br alive

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2003, 04:40:57 PM »
It doesn't say "L is real 2041", it says "L is real star".

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2003, 05:33:15 PM »
I had trouble understanding the question... What does he mean? Dpes he mean it says L 2041? I thought it said L is the Real Star. Hmm...I concurr with Big Boo.

------------------------------
It is I! Meowrik! The half  cat, half Erik Video Game Geek!
 We’re the Mario Bros. and plumbing’s our game! We’re not like the others who get all the fame. If your sink is in trouble you can call us on the double! We’re faster than the others you’ll get hooked on the brothers!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2003, 05:42:20 PM »
Oh yeah, I forgot about the book... Orignally, in the level in the bottle, you were supposed to get the book. Shortly before its release, Nintendo decided to make the level about collecting coins instead of getting the book, because getting the book woud be too easy. But they didn't get rid of the book, so it just sits there... at the bottom of the bottle.

« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2003, 06:33:00 PM »
It says Eternal Star.
Or something in Japanese that kind of looks like Eternal Star.
Or it says nothing, but looks like something because of the suggestive power of the internet.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!”

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2003, 09:14:49 PM »
It says *blur*
Note that it does not literally say blur, but rather something that is a blur and not real text.

Eccentricity is my goal.
That was a joke.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2003, 09:03:49 AM »
The same blur texture was in Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

Check out the Cameos section for Z:OoT at
planetnintendo for more information.

“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2003, 11:05:08 AM »
Yes. THose photos refresh my memory. If it says actually does say something, it definately looks like "L is Real Star." Also, on the next line, it appears that the first word is "to" THen the rest are kinda fuzzy...Kinda looks like "to marry her." But I doubt that's what it really says. Something that looks like "marry her" but don't quote me on it.

We’re the Mario Bros. and plumbing’s our game! We’re not like the others who get all the fame. If your sink is in trouble you can call us on the double! We’re faster than the others you’ll get hooked on the brothers!

Edited by - Meowrik on 8/12/2003 10:14:45 AM
= = = = = = =

Yos

« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2003, 01:40:51 PM »
The second line looks like it once said "My boggy air". Whatever that means.... Also since this was made way back before Luigi's Mansion, maybe the "L is the star" was meaning Luigi's staring rolein Luigi's Mansion.

Edited by - Yos on 8/12/2003 12:45:34 PM

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2003, 03:27:06 PM »
Hmm....Yes. That makes sense! I agree with that idea of L standing for Luigi. Good thinking Yos!

= = = = = = =

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2003, 08:29:16 PM »
This topic just proves that it doesn't say anything.

Eccentricity is my goal.
That was a joke.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2003, 08:32:02 PM »
Don't be a party pooper.  Join in the hypotheses, CW!

Hamster Sauce!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2003, 08:39:28 PM »
Okay, I think it says "I sarual 2401 - Fu Peggy hr."

Eccentricity is my goal.
That was a joke.

Print