Print

Author Topic: Meowrio back to Meowrik!  (Read 5169 times)

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2003, 10:50:44 PM »
Um, when I do the propellor thing, the timer doesn't show up anymore.  I'm wondering, does anyone else know?

-----------------------------
Luigi likes to flirt in his backwards shirt!  Yay!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2003, 10:52:58 PM »
That's forums for you. Threads can go off-topic in mere instances.

I used to be amazing at B-K. I could beat the game with a perfect file (All Notes, Jiggies, Honeycomb pieces, etc.) in UNDER 10 HOURS. I almost did it without dying, too... blasted Pink Jinjo in Rusty Bcket Bay... when I clear that level, I ALWAYS have to get that thing last because I can never get in that little hole, get the Jinjo, then get out before the characters drown. Blasted thing... other than that, I can beat the game perfectly.

My fondest memory was flying up to that giant snowman in the 5th level and freefall jumping off the top of it. Several times in succession. Man, suiciding like that was fun. I think I wound up killing B-K more times like that than by messing up in the game... :X

EDIT: I don't know... the timer SHOULD show up when you hit the switch that stops the propellors. It shouldn't matter though: Using the Talon Trot, you SHOULD be at the propellors with 10-15 seconds left.

And another fun thing is to jump of the platforms in the room with the propellor switch in R.B.B and try to land on one of the pipes below. The view is amazing, but you can't get out with killing yourself.

Stupid Quotes: (6th edition)
"I honestly don`t see how the Cubs can lose the [National League Championship Series]. I mean, the Cubs are up by 3 games, and Mark Prior and Kerry Wood are pitching Games 6 and 7 at home. As bad as they`ve choked in the past, there is absolutely no way that the Cubs can lose this series to the Florida Marlins."
~Me, failing to see how badly the Cubs really can still choke, even today.

Edited by - Insane Steve on 10/24/2003 9:56:18 PM
~I.S.~

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2003, 11:00:39 PM »
Freezezy Peak.  I can play the song to Treasur trove cove on the piano.  My favorite level is probably Click Clock Woods.  Um... I like Sharkfood Island.  In the second one, I like Grunty Industries.  That level is so secret angent-like.  The music, the sneaking around and blowing up security cameras... AH, yes, I love "factory" levels.

The high sea,
the big blue,
la grande oceanea
the wet desert,
mother nature's spitoon...

Edited by - Markio on 10/24/2003 10:01:16 PM

Jake

• Mr. Manure
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2003, 06:40:54 AM »
I know Crash Bandicoot sucks, Trainwreck, but he's still a heckava lot better than Banjo and Kazooie

---------------------------------------------

Luigi hated it when he craped his pants. Boo!
Professional Paisano here

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2003, 10:38:06 AM »
Anyone remember when Nintendo Power released those exclusive super ultra secret codes for it? How to get the easter eggs and the ice key? THat was SO cool.

------------------------------
 I am Meowrik, the 5th Samurai Pizza Cat. My trusty Jalapeno Katana along with my Chili Claws will prove my might!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2003, 07:42:27 PM »
No. How do you get the Ice Key? And does it do anything?

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2003, 09:33:41 PM »
In the original Banjo-Kazooie, they had these special codes that were entered in the Sand Castle. The letters didn't light up when you said them so you wouldn't know if you were typing it in correctly. Anyway, I don't remember what the exact codes were, but I'm sure you'd find them after scouring the internet for a little while.

------------------------------
 I am Meowrik, the 5th Samurai Pizza Cat. My trusty Jalapeno Katana along with my Chili Claws will prove my might!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2003, 10:54:56 PM »
I think it's, "Now you can see a nice ice key which you can have for free."

« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2003, 06:38:00 AM »
Hey Lonic, Trainman: WHATS YOUR PROBLEM?! I like both Banjo-Kazooie and Crash Bandicoot. SO SHUT YOUR PIE-WHOLES!!!!

Super Mario Moonshine. HA HA!
"I hate people who quote themselves in there signatures"-Me

Jake

• Mr. Manure
« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2003, 06:40:24 AM »
Alucard, I was just kidding about the Banjo-Kazooie hating part.

Luigi hated it when he craped his pants. Boo!
Professional Paisano here

Print