Print

Author Topic: Meowrio back to Meowrik!  (Read 5140 times)

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« on: October 22, 2003, 09:35:15 PM »
Well, guys, I'm changning back to Meowrik. You don't need to reply to this topic really. I only made it so people aren't confused.

------------------------------
 I am Meowrik, the 5th Samurai Pizza Cat. My trusty Jalapeno Katana along with my Chili Claws will prove my might!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2003, 09:48:08 PM »
You have inspired me to make an addition to my sig. Thank you!

("o0o") My metroid thinks you are stupid. People who
...v...v disagree with metroids often get sucked dry.
Before you make fun of someone, walk a mile in their shoes, so when you make fun of them, you''''ll be a mile away and you''''ll have their shoes!
Oh, and Lizard Dude:"And there was this great Food Festival! Did you know that food this and food that...."-jon
I am Protoplasm, the 1st Samurai Bionicle Dude. My trusty Bohrok Katanas along with my Toa Nuva Claws will prove my might!

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2003, 02:10:29 PM »
I hate you. Enough with the profile. It's too long! I don't think I've ever seen you make a post longer than your signature!

I am Meowrik, the 5th Samurai Pizza Cat. My trusty Jalapeno Katana along with my Chili Claws will prove my might!
= = = = = = =

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2003, 08:09:20 PM »
Agreed. One line is enough

"Walk softly and carry a Super Scope."
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2003, 08:11:40 PM »
Happy now?

("o0o") My metroid thinks you are stupid. People who
...v...v disagree with metroids often get sucked dry.
Oh, and Lizard Dude:"And there was this great Food Festival! Did you know that food this and food that...."-jon

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2003, 08:55:15 PM »
Ah I'm kidding. THe only person on the forums that I hate is Sadib. But your sig is much better now that it's not like 10 lines long.

= = = = = = =

« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2003, 09:44:03 PM »
"Oh, and Lizard Dude:"And there was this great Food Festival! Did you know that food this and food that...."-jon"

WHEN DID I SAY THAT?

And why did you put it in your sig? Am I that cool=P

-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

Jake

• Mr. Manure
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2003, 07:40:59 AM »
I don't care if your Meowrio or Meowrik. Banjo and Kazooie STILL suck (more than Crash Bandicoot).

---------------------------------------------

Luigi hated it when he craped his pants. Boo!
Professional Paisano here

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2003, 03:31:28 PM »
Lonic, this isn't the thread to give Meowrik crap about Banjo-Kazooie. He didn't make it for you to post that.

BTW, Crash Bandicoot... SUCKS!

the secind rurel of suces:
 Never hire uvg to be your lawyer and speak for you...
the thurd rurel of suces: Never let uvg write reviews for your site...
Formerly quite reasonable.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2003, 03:36:51 PM »
Banjo-Kazooie was one of my all-time favorite non-Mario games. And I never played Crash Bandicoot, so I don't know if he sucks or not.

Stupid Quotes: (6th edition)
"I honestly don`t see how the Cubs can lose the [National League Championship Series]. I mean, the Cubs are up by 3 games, and Mark Prior and Kerry Wood are pitching Games 6 and 7 at home. As bad as they`ve choked in the past, there is absolutely no way that the Cubs can lose this series to the Florida Marlins."
~Me, failing to see how badly the Cubs really can still choke, even today.
~I.S.~

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2003, 04:21:56 PM »
Ooh, I'm swimming in a river of tears, Lonic. Don't you get it? I don't care what you think of Banjo-Kazooie! And you insist upon repeating how much distaste you have for them? Wow, this must be the highlight of your week! You get to have an argument with someone! Jeeze, get a life.

= = = = = = =

« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2003, 08:40:55 PM »
I have Banjo-Kazooie, and I like it. Never did beat it, though...

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2003, 09:05:51 PM »
Actually, I have the first and second one, and the second one was beaten by my brother sort of quickly.  The first one took me a long time to beat because I couldn't beat Grunty on the roof... the jiggies are easy to get, except the one in the propellor in Rusty Bucket Bay!!! AAARRRGHHHHH!!!

Luigi likes to flirt in his backwards shirt!  Yay!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2003, 10:23:13 PM »
Why does everyone have such a hard time getting the propellor Jiggy in Rusty Bucket Bay? Just use that move where you walk with Kazooie -- You go A LOT faster. I haven't played the game in SO LONG, though...

The one I always had a hard time with was that blasted Pink Jinzo (I THINK that's what those aardvark-looking things were called, can't remember) in Rusty Bucket Bay. I'd ALWAYS drown trying to get the thing due to the blasted camera.

Stupid Quotes: (6th edition)
"I honestly don`t see how the Cubs can lose the [National League Championship Series]. I mean, the Cubs are up by 3 games, and Mark Prior and Kerry Wood are pitching Games 6 and 7 at home. As bad as they`ve choked in the past, there is absolutely no way that the Cubs can lose this series to the Florida Marlins."
~Me, failing to see how badly the Cubs really can still choke, even today.
~I.S.~

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2003, 10:43:58 PM »
Ok Steve. The move you're thinking of is called the "Talon Trot" and the little creatures that you rescue are called "Jinjos." Refresh your memory? I love Banjo-Kazooie. Hmm... how'd this topic change from "I'm just letting you guys know that I'm going back to Meowrik. No need to reply to this" to a Banjo-Kazooie thread? Weird.

= = = = = = =

Print