Print

Author Topic: Goodbye for now...  (Read 2044 times)

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« on: November 03, 2003, 08:29:27 PM »
Sad bad news!!! My DSL is broken! We're never getting it back.... The signal isn't strong enough to support ours after all.... We'll be getting a new Phone Line just for internet which is good, but it won't be high-speed and I won't be getting it for a while. Right now, I'm going on to the net to warn you all of this with the poor Modem Box's last ounce of strength. After this, all it can do is support the Instant Messager, because the signal is so weak, so no more internet explorer for quite some time.  If I don't post for a while, then you'll know why.... Farewell! We shall meet again!

------------------------------
 I am Meowrik, the 5th Samurai Pizza Cat. My trusty Jalapeno Katana along with my Chili Claws will prove my might!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2003, 08:39:10 PM »
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

That's a sad story! For me, if DSL gets broken and I can't use Internet Explorer, then I'm just nothing. Why did you have to get a broken DSL? Why?

-----------------------------
(''o0o'') The Metroids will rule the world! Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

Edited by - Lizard Dude on 11/4/2003 9:12:07 PM
-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2003, 09:57:13 PM »
Meow-Man will be back in a week. The signal is too weak. Yes, the only thing that has enough signal to reach him is AIM, so we're not completely seperated.

"Oh, I''m such and idiot." "I don''t wanna live to see the day the Earth screws up." ~Trainman
Formerly quite reasonable.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2003, 09:59:36 PM »
Signal?  Weak?  
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2003, 11:12:34 PM »
...something about a "DSL tower."

I’m not stupid, I’m LD.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2003, 06:29:06 AM »
My DSL tower says Actiontec on the side.

Meowrik I know I've never told you but I love you.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2003, 06:14:14 PM »
Woohoo! I'm back in business, baby! We got our new Modem already! THey said to wait 4-5 days, but it got her eovernight. Amazing. Oh, thank you all, for the... bizarre signs of affection..

------------------------------
 I am Meowrik, the 5th Samurai Pizza Cat. My trusty Jalapeno Katana along with my Chili Claws will prove my might!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

Print