Print

Author Topic: Super Mario Galaxy Speedrun of Cyclone Stone  (Read 5744 times)

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« on: June 08, 2008, 08:41:16 PM »
Hey guys. I'm back, and with another speedrun and an improved Super Smash Bros. Brawl Break the Targets record. This speedrun is that small section of "The Secret Underground Cave" star in Beach Bowl Galaxy. The time is roughly around 38 seconds. I hope you all enjoy it!

Now for the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=093EineQ20I&feature=user

Remember to check out my profile for more cool videos!

Profile: www.youtube.com/Kimimaru4000 
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2008, 10:46:41 PM »
Wow, that'spretty cool. And your break the targets with Fox and Mario on level 1 is insanely fast
Gently push a piece of the tube containing the intersection along the fourth dimension, out of the original three dimensional space.
- WIkipedia page on the Klein bottle

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2008, 12:12:52 AM »
Super Smash Bros. Brawl Break the Targets
Uh, what?
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2008, 12:37:30 PM »
Uh, what?

That's another one of my videos. It's a Level 1 Break the Targets record with Fox and Mario. I recommend checking it out sometime.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2008, 04:05:53 PM »
Nice.  Very effective use of the long jump (gotta love the long jump).
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2008, 04:40:10 PM »
Sorry guys, but this video is obsolete. I have just finished making a video on the same level, but the star is "Fast Foes on Cyclone Stone." It's completed in about half the time that this one is. I'll post it up soon.

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2008, 09:10:16 PM »
Sorry guys, but this video is obsolete. I have just finished making a video on the same level, but the star is "Fast Foes on Cyclone Stone." It's completed in about half the time that this one is. I'll post it up soon.

Here is the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_eqyKlvVrk

Enjoy everyone!

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2008, 04:05:44 PM »
Anyone check out the improved one yet?

« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2008, 04:33:36 PM »
Wow, Kimimaru. I can only dream of doing some of the things that you do. I'm to cautious.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2008, 07:21:01 PM »
Naw, it just takes a little practice. I don't care about losing lives either, because there are two lives right near each other in that level: the one I get, and the one right behind you at the start (not shown in the video).

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2008, 07:39:07 AM »
1. I didn't care for the quality
2. I did care for the speed run.  It was cool.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2008, 11:02:16 AM »
Kimimaru, this is awesome, but try not to triple-post. (you posted three times in a row)
Gently push a piece of the tube containing the intersection along the fourth dimension, out of the original three dimensional space.

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2008, 12:28:39 PM »
2. I did care for the speed run.  It was cool.

Yeah, I know you did. I was just wondering if anyone else saw the improvement one.

« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2008, 10:07:35 AM »
I saw the improved one. That was freakin awesome! I would have never thought to jump all the way to the end like that.

« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2008, 01:44:08 PM »
Incredible run, Kimimaru. Heh, I had enough trouble beating this level at first. ;)
What is a mystery? Just go inside my head, and you'll find out.

Print