Print

Author Topic: Mariopedia sprites  (Read 3750 times)

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« on: July 10, 2008, 10:38:28 AM »
Hey, I was just wondering if I am allowed to take sprites from the Mariopedia and use them for another game. I won't take any unless I have permission. Thank you!
« Last Edit: July 10, 2008, 10:26:06 PM by Kimimaru »
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2008, 07:09:28 PM »
Are any moderators willing to give me permission to use those sprites?
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2008, 07:19:49 PM »
Well, the sprites are the property of nobody except the copyright holders to the games themselves—no matter who put the effort into extracting the images—so you're barking up the wrong tree.

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2008, 06:37:11 AM »
Well, the sprites are the property of nobody except the copyright holders to the games themselves—no matter who put the effort into extracting the images—so you're barking up the wrong tree.

All right, thanks!

Print