Print

Author Topic: Things That Made You Poop A Little.  (Read 134438 times)

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #150 on: February 22, 2009, 05:37:03 PM »
This thread title is disturbing. Anyway...

In Animal Crossing, the first time it looked like Mr. Resetti was erasing the game. I started to freak out when the screen went blank, but then the screen went back to normal and he was like "JUST KIDDING!" (to my great relief). x_x  ...I hate that guy.

Mentioned before, but the final bosses (as they were revealed) in PMTTYD and MLPiT were awesome and totally unexpected. This is why I avoid spoilers at all costs; I like the surprise.

Getting abducted by aliens for the first time in The Sims 2. Poor Mary-Sue Pleasant probably...defecated herself...more than I did, though.
While abductions have become much more common for me to witness, and they don't freak me out anymore (actually, I like them now), recently I was totally shocked when a part-alien kid got abducted an in-game hour after he age-transitioned to teen, while his birthday party was still going. I thought that was awesome. The kid got a positive memory of it, too. Knowledge Sims, lollolool.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2009, 05:40:17 PM by Sapphira »
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #151 on: February 23, 2009, 07:11:35 PM »
Looking back a few posts, when I said steampunk, I meant a fully steampunk-styled world. If you think about it, a Hyrule about 300 years in the future from the standard Zelda setting would probably be just like that anyway. Imagine walking out of Link's house at the beginning (or whatever) and stepping onto a crowded cobblestone street with giant zepellins flying overhead and clockwork robots stomping around. Epona could be a prototype motorcycle, and Tingle could be a robot, and you could ride a train to places, and Ganon could have a top hat and pilot a giant mechanical spider!!!

THAT would make me poop myself.

I recently realized that a steampunk-style Zelda has kinda already been done: It's called Dark Cloud 2.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #152 on: February 23, 2009, 10:18:35 PM »
What's with the fascination of trying to slap a label on the clearly eclectic, anachronistic, and multifaceted Zelda setting?
That was a joke.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #153 on: February 24, 2009, 04:34:15 PM »
Because it obviously takes place in Romania during the 1950s.
every

« Reply #154 on: February 24, 2009, 07:06:59 PM »
This thread title is disturbing.
I couldn't agree with you more.

In Animal Crossing, the first time it looked like Mr. Resetti was erasing the game. I started to freak out when the screen went blank, but then the screen went back to normal and he was like "JUST KIDDING!" (to my great relief). x_x  ...I hate that guy.

Heh, I like messing with Mr.Resetti. I have an AC-related story as well. A few years ago, I was traveling to another town (by memory card) on a rainy day (real life) and the power went out! Right when I was en route to my sister's town (we use to play AC for the GCN). The next day, the power came back on and we put in the AC game and my character came out the house and looked...disturbing. So my sister shouted "WHAT IS THAT?!" It was a doppelganger/zombie wearing MY clothes. I was freaked out too. So I pressed reset and tried it again...and everything went back to normal. Resetti didn't even show up that day...   
"It's vital to reflect occasionally on whether one is overdoing whatever it is one person is doing." ~Toadsworth

« Reply #155 on: February 24, 2009, 07:18:14 PM »
You always could've just exposed the beast to sunlight. It works wonders against zombies, y'know.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #156 on: February 24, 2009, 07:23:30 PM »
Oh yes, the "Gyroid Curse". I never let it happen to me, but I can definitely imagine how alarming that would be to those that didn't know about it.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #157 on: May 20, 2009, 11:22:12 PM »
I was playing TF2 with a team that was dominating. I was playing soldier and I crit rocket killed a Pyro/Medic combo. Me and the talkative fellows that were running with me to the final capture point all pooped our pants. Valve made us clean the map up afterward it was a mess.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #158 on: May 21, 2009, 02:33:34 PM »
I was playing TF2 and I was a disgrace to my team.
every

TEM

« Reply #159 on: May 21, 2009, 04:23:35 PM »
That happened to me once briefly.

« Reply #160 on: May 21, 2009, 04:33:21 PM »
I dominated a bunch of players today as Engineer.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #161 on: May 21, 2009, 05:19:58 PM »
Holy crap, I played a CTF game earlier and, compared to my previous performance, kicked ass as a Pyro. I totally pooped myself when I got three kills at pretty much the same time.
every

« Reply #162 on: May 21, 2009, 06:04:25 PM »
You just have to find a class that suits you. I thought I was okay at Soldier until I killed everyone as Engineer.

Furthermore, I totally suck as Pyro.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

TEM

« Reply #163 on: May 21, 2009, 06:22:19 PM »
I have to disagree with this class "maining" in TF2. Having a grasp of how each class works and what strategies might be employed with the classes is of utmost importance to the success of the team. Certain players are of course better with certain classes, but a player should be prepared to use any class to help the team in a given situation.

Comprehensive class knowledge is easily as important as knowing maps and team communication.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2009, 06:25:43 PM by TEM »

« Reply #164 on: May 21, 2009, 06:49:07 PM »
Never mess with an angry Italian mole!
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

Print