Print

Author Topic: Mario Party 2 - Destruction Duet completed in 14 seconds  (Read 3028 times)

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« on: January 30, 2009, 03:31:14 PM »
Hello everyone! My most recent video is about completing the minigame "Destruction Duet" in approximately 14 seconds in Mario Party 2. I am Yoshi, and hydrakiller4000 is Donkey Kong. Our primary method for destroying the Bowser statue in this time is performing many tiny "jump-kicks." To do one of these jump-kicks, you need to press the A button to jump, and then press the B button about 1/8 of a second after you press A so that you do as small of a jump as possible and still manage to kick the statue. This time can be improved without a doubt, especially since hydrakiller4000 accidentally pressed B to punch and miss the statue instead of doing another jump-kick. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2sjSxWf20I

Also be sure to check out my profile for more cool videos!
« Last Edit: January 30, 2009, 03:34:47 PM by Kimimaru »
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2009, 04:04:57 PM »
Wait, does that mean you know hydrakiller in real life? Kimi, the video got taken down.

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2009, 04:34:14 PM »
The video link works fine when I click on it. And yes, I do know hydrakiller4000 in real life. He's a good friend of mine.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2009, 06:13:08 PM »
This is one of my favorite minigames in Mario Party 2. I forgot what the average time was for crushing those Bowser statues. Anyway, it was great.
"It's vital to reflect occasionally on whether one is overdoing whatever it is one person is doing." ~Toadsworth

Print