Print

Author Topic: Super Mario 64 - Improved Tall Tall Mountain Speedrun  (Read 2896 times)

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« on: July 10, 2009, 03:52:02 PM »
After watching over the Tall Tall Mountain speedrun I had up on YouTube, I couldn't help but think that I let jdaster64 down in some way with his request. As a result, I have created a better video. Unfortunately, my camera failed on some stars, so I had to record them separately and put them in with the other stars. You have my sincerest apologies for that. I tried my best putting them into the video, though. Despite all that, I hope you all enjoy the video, and be sure to thank jdaster64 for his request!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kC0am-Xokt4&fmt=18

You might have to wait a while before you can put the video in high quality because I just uploaded it.

Old video's Play Time: 6:04 (6 Minutes, 4 Seconds)
New Play Time: 5:30 (5 Minutes, 30 Seconds)

Also be sure to check out my profile for more cool videos!
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2009, 04:08:14 PM »
As if the first one wasn't impressive on its own, you managed to shave that much time off of it?  Excellent stuff.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2009, 06:17:51 PM »
Oh, believe me. I wasn't disappointed in that first run... this is quite an amazing improvement on it, though. Great work!
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2009, 08:00:15 AM »
I never thought about trying to do that with the.. uh.. bouncy block (grab it, auto jump three times, coins pop out).

That was great.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Print