Print

Author Topic: Happy Halloween!  (Read 7383 times)

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« on: October 31, 2009, 03:18:24 PM »
Happy Halloween everyone! About 20 minutes ago, one of my friends came to my house dressed up as Mario! He was with some of his other friends and drove a car that was blasting Mario music and had Starmen and Mushroom stickers on it!
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2009, 03:59:37 PM »
My costume is pretty sweet. I oughta be on a baseball card it's so good.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2009, 06:22:53 PM »
I just got back from taking my daughter trick 'r treating for her first time.  She was a fairy and I was Mario.  I wore the same costume I wore to school a few years ago, but with the official Mario hat from Club Nintendo this time.  I didn't see any other Nintendo related customs this year, but there were a lot of fairies. 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2009, 06:40:58 PM »
You're awesome Luigison.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2009, 06:57:54 PM »
I went out with my nieces and nephews as Luigi. I'll post a pic if anyone wants.
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2009, 07:21:25 PM »
Went trick-or-treating at the mall. Went to GameStop and bought Space Invaders Extreme 2 and Gunstar Super Heroes. Boring costume (being the same as last year's). Pretty uneventful Halloween.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2009, 08:59:29 PM »

Later in the night I split my pants, and had to take the blanket I was using as stuffing and wear it as a skirt. By that time, quite a bit of my beard had been sweaten off.

Maybe I should've dyed my hair.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2009, 09:02:04 PM »
Holy crap you're Billy Mays.
Awesome.

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2009, 09:38:15 PM »
Well, I nominate CrossEyed7 for most creative costume.
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2009, 10:40:25 PM »
Points to whoever figures it out?
That was a joke.

« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2009, 12:41:28 AM »
A Brown Mage

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2009, 12:43:20 AM »
Indiana Jones dressed as a banshee.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Tv_Themes

• Voted off the island
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2009, 12:46:18 AM »
Man, did old Tv_themes have a night or what? My friend invited me to this party and currently I am super smashed!

At this party, there was this one guy dressed as Mario and I complained to him why all Mario cosplayers where the traditional Mario costume and not the Fire Mario costume and all night he was asking me to get him a flower. I never did.

And its funny Crosseyed, somebody at this party was dressed as the ghost of Billy mays and he was promoting chipoltaway from the South Park episode. As for me, well I don't have a pic of my costume yet, but will this do?

By the time I'm sober and realize I posted this pic, I'll be wondering what I drank on Halloween o_O
Unless you are cloned, you do not need to look like a midget version of your dad. Okay Bowser Jr.?

Area 64

• Cholesterol
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2009, 04:27:17 AM »
It was raining where I live, so, no trick-or-treaters for me this year...

It would be really weird if they all decided to come out the night after.

Tv_Themes

• Voted off the island
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2009, 11:37:13 AM »
That happened in my town once. But rather the rain pushing Trick or Treat back, it was a hurricane.
Unless you are cloned, you do not need to look like a midget version of your dad. Okay Bowser Jr.?

Print