Print

Author Topic: Super Mario Sunshine - Completing the Plinko Pinball Machine Backwards  (Read 8310 times)

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« on: June 02, 2010, 08:31:58 PM »
Hey everyone! After a long time, I finally made another video. This one deals with that pinball machine everyone dislikes so much in Super Mario Sunshine. Instead of doing it the normal way, I do it backwards, which makes it a much bigger pain to complete than normal. Take a look and enjoy the video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-t9OQchUdag&fmt=18

Also remember to check out my profile for more cool videos!
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2010, 08:47:52 PM »
Good God, the suppressed memories are boring their way to the surface...

But anyway, impressive work, as usual.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2010, 09:26:41 PM »
Maybe I'm just weird, but I love the pachinko level in Sunshine. And that was a great run.

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2010, 09:32:13 PM »
Yeah, you're just weird. The horrendously glitchy physics make even a normal run a nightmare for most players.

Awesome job, K.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2010, 09:53:14 PM »
I'm in agreement with WarpRattler - I like this level as well. However, a normal run of this level wouldn't be difficult because of the physics, as they remain constant throughout the entire game. Blame the invisible boundaries.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2010, 12:42:01 AM »
I always dug the Pachinko level as well.
That was a joke.

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2010, 04:01:31 AM »
The Pachinko is sweet.

Print