Print

Author Topic: Super Mario Sunshine - New Secret of Ricco Tower Red Coins World Record  (Read 4026 times)

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« on: November 19, 2010, 03:22:25 AM »
Yes, it's exactly what the title reads: I have indeed beaten the current world record for collecting all 8 Red Coins in The Secret of Ricco Tower by 1.1 seconds! Unfortunately since I'm at college, I can't record a high quality video. I'll probably get to that during winter break.

Previous record:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysDkPNTFxCg

Picture showing my record:

Video showing that it was really the Secret of Ricco Tower

I had to turn around and show you the place because my phone's camera stinks and blurs most of the text if I paused the game to show you the name. I'm very sorry that the video is of such a low quality. Anyway, the time can definitely be improved, and it likely will when I finally get around to making the video. I just wanted to let you guys know that I beat it.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2010, 01:21:12 PM by Kimimaru »
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2010, 07:38:16 AM »
Cool.  Too bad about the quality, but at least this gives you a chance to improve.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2010, 01:09:29 PM »
Wow! Awesome job, as usual. And good job beating the world record.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2010, 04:24:21 PM »
The is probably the most amazing thing to have happened to this forum in a long time. Congratulations!
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

Print