Print

Author Topic: bad news. . .  (Read 2016 times)

« on: December 12, 2001, 12:43:53 PM »
One day I wanted to go to marioparty3.com and play the Puzzling Blocks game and see if I could beat 1000 points (I'd only done it once!). Well it seems like with the release of Game Cube, Nintendo removed marioparty3.com and all other N64 websites from the web.

Who else thinks this is tragic? I mean, just because you're in a new generation, doesn't mean you must erase records of the old one! For example, even in this new age of gaming Deezer still has pages up on old Mario games, and Monday he even added passwords to the Yoshi's Cookie cheats page! It's so saddening for me when web pages are taken down simply because the games are old.

----------
Buzz (counting the kids in the car): 11, 92, 12, . . .
Mom: Buzz, stop being a moron.
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2001, 02:21:54 PM »
The only reason he added cheats to the Yoshi's Cookie page is because YOU SENT THEM TO HIM!!!!!!!

------------------
Don''t quote me on this, but I''m betting that pipe goes somewhere. ---Goombario

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2001, 03:56:31 PM »
Ya, I tried going to papermario.com and it hasn't worked! I WANNA GO THERE NOW!!!!!!

I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon
I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2001, 05:11:12 PM »
yeah that's not fair awwwww now we can't go there anymore......actually every where
But there's a good explanition they have www. their site .com and they pay for it and now they have more sites coming...

Edited by - superdude on 12/13/2001 3:12:14 PM
People are who they are and thats that!!!!!!

Print