Print

Author Topic: SSBM Sound Test...  (Read 7728 times)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« on: April 13, 2005, 05:33:31 PM »
The Sound Test Features phrases that the announcer never even says! Is there ever a time where he says, "Master Hand," or, "Giga Bowser," besides the Sound Test? Are they playable through gameshark?
And if you go to the sound test and listen to some music, the last song you listened to will be heard in the trophy gallery.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2005, 08:12:55 PM »
I knew about most of that. You can't play as those characters normally.

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2005, 09:02:27 PM »
Heh, I remember the first time I heard those phrases in the sound test.  I kept pressing A to hear him say those words over and over again and I was like "Am I going crazy here?!"  But, those were probably just scrapped ideas.  On the other hand, I'm wondering if that Rare Trophy sound is really in the game for Mario and Yoshi and no-helmet Samus (if you can get them).

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not their own facts.  But I think we can all agree that Mario rules and that''s a fact!
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2005, 04:46:51 PM »
Well, if you use an action replay and enter the debug mode code, then you can access debug mode and here you can play as Master Hand & Giga Bowser.

BTW, I believe he says "Giga Koopa" not "Giga Bowser".

-----------------------------
General [plus] Mario [plus] Chat

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2005, 05:14:48 PM »
Yes, it does. In the Japanese mode, it says, "Giga Bowser." It's a programming error.
What's Narration #41 supposed to be?
When does the announcer say, "Wow! Incredible!" like #29?

Edited by - Bird Person on 4/14/2005 4:19:47 PM
It's YOUR problem!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2005, 05:16:47 PM »
Oh, and now the 2nd menu music is stuck! It's fine, since the old menu music was getting annoying, but the new one is going to get annoying really fast!!!
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2005, 05:26:09 PM »
In the original SSB, the announcer said "Incredible" when you completed the single-player mode really fast. Maybe that's how you get it for this game.

"It''s impossible this way!"
This is a secret coded message.

« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2005, 05:50:41 PM »
Bird Person, the narrator says "Wow, Incredible" when you beat Classic, Adventure or All-Star mode on Very Hard. He says this instead of Congratulations.

-----------------------------
General [plus] Mario [plus] Chat

« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2005, 04:57:28 PM »
I found out that if you go to the voices of Fox or Falco, you can hear Slippy and others
from adventure mode

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2005, 06:54:18 PM »
Oh. I've never finished Very Hard mode.

You should listen to the Peppy & Slippy stuff in Japanese! And the pokemon cries too.

Edited by - Bird Person on 4/16/2005 1:01:18 PM
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2005, 11:55:18 PM »
Aarom11: If you continually press Left and Right on the D-Pad as Fox or Falco on the Corneria stage, your character will do a weird pose, then the rest of the Starfox team will come and attack your opponent. This lasts as long as you aren't attacked during the process. Also, you can only do it once a match.

Edited by - No-One on Whichever day that happens to be convenient for me at Whatever time I feel like it.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2005, 12:20:38 PM »
I think that also works in Venom. Sometimes, Falco and Slippy get mad at each other.
It's YOUR problem!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2005, 01:57:10 PM »
And while we're on the topic of sound... I found out about a neat little trick!
Alternate Music- Most stages have alternate music. After you unlock certain characters, the alternate music will sometimes replace the regular music for that stage. When you get Marth & Roy, Fire Emblem music will sometimes replace the Hyrule Temple music, for example. Hold [L] & [R] while selecting a stage in vs. mode to hear its alternate music, if there is any.
To be exact…
Icicle Mountain: Balloon Fight
Great Bay: Saria’s Theme
Temple: Fire Emblem
Yoshi’s Island: Super Mario Bros. 3
Onett: Mother 2
Pokemon Stadium: Battle Theme
Mushroom Kingdom: Dr. Mario
Big Blue: Mach Rider
Mushroom Kingdom II: Dr. Mario
Battlefield: Multi Man Melee
Final Destination: Multi Man Melee 2

A bird can fly... But a fly can''t bird!!!
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2005, 11:29:44 PM »
Yeah, Bird Person, but- if I wrote Venom, and it was wrong, I would've looked a lot more like a fool than if I'd simply left it out.

Edited by - No-One on Whichever day that happens to be convenient for me at Whatever time I feel like it.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2005, 11:13:04 AM »
I wasn't trying to be offensive in any way possible... I don't even remember if it worked in Venom or not.

A bird can fly… But a fly can’t bird!!!
It's YOUR problem!

Print