Print

Author Topic: The Perfect Peach  (Read 8134 times)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« on: April 24, 2005, 01:09:00 PM »
When Nintendo made SSBM, they made Peach perfect. She made all the right sounds at the right times. Her attacks all fit perfectly. Except for Toad, because it gives the game a negative image when he pops out of her dress.

Got Bird? -Bird Person<(^v^)>
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2005, 02:05:11 PM »
Yeah, whats Toad doin' in there anyways?

I like how they even put in her parasole from the end of SMS when she's floating down from the jucuzzi.

"Mario!  How dare you interupt my family vacation!"
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2005, 02:30:19 PM »
I wondered where she got Toad from out of nowhere.

Random Anime Quote:
"Dita... let''s go!"--Hibiki Tokai. Vandread Second Stage episode 13.
Random Anime Quote: "Wiggle, Squiggle! Look, I'm a mollusk!"
--Freesia Yagyu, Jubei-Chan 2 episode 3.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2005, 05:44:45 PM »
Before you debate the location of Toad, consider how Dr. Mario throws an unlimited amount of Megavitamins.

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2005, 11:15:00 PM »
Easy. She hides him in some alternate dimensionel warphole that she pulls him out of whenever she needs him.

As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Rex

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2005, 01:56:26 PM »
I'm new here! Anyway, she might have some pocket. Or maybe...

"You can make the Statue of Liberty disappear but you can't climb down some stairs." David Copperfield, Magician
"You can make the Statue of Liberty disappear but you can't climb down some stairs." David Copperfield, Magician

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2005, 05:28:01 PM »
It's still a nice move. Peach was pretty tough in SSBM. I like the Vegetable attack, and the Golf Club/Frying Pan/Tennis Racket smash attack. Oh, and The Blue Toad... SSBM was before SMS, so the parasol in SSBM wouldn't be "from" SMS.

Edited by - Bird Person on 4/25/2005 4:31:59 PM
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2005, 05:37:01 PM »
Ah yes. I bet it's the same space anime characters pull hammers and fans out of.

Random Anime Quote:
"Dita... let''s go!"--Hibiki Tokai. Vandread Second Stage episode 13.
Random Anime Quote: "Wiggle, Squiggle! Look, I'm a mollusk!"
--Freesia Yagyu, Jubei-Chan 2 episode 3.

« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2005, 05:42:35 PM »
oh...lol.  Has anyone noticed how HUGE the Mario Bros. heads are compared to hers in SSBM?  Just something I thought was weird.

If Toad is a mushroom and a mushroom is a fungus, can we say that Toad is a fungus?

« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2005, 05:42:49 PM »
Yeah it isnt the parasol from SMS.  It might be the parasol from Donkey Kong for the nes.  (Doesn't that belong to Pauline then?)  Who is your best character in SSB:Melee?
Why lie?

« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2005, 05:45:10 PM »
Mario

« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2005, 05:46:19 PM »
Mine is Bowser.  I just really like his Smash Attacks, even though he's SO slow.

If Toad is a mushroom and a mushroom is a fungus, can we say that Toad is a fungus?

« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2005, 05:54:45 PM »
Mine is Fox.  My friends are the best in Smash Bros. Melee.  I'm good but I suck compared to them.  They Travel all over Texas in competitions and always win.  (Their characters are Falco, Sheik, Dr Mario and Jigglepuff)  They are good with all of them though.
Why lie?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2005, 07:06:18 PM »
Raccoon Guero: I posted a favorite SSBM character thread in the General Mario Chat already. And I almost never use Fox.

It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2005, 07:09:49 PM »
I thought the parasol and the frying pan attacks Peach had were from SMRPG, because those are two of her weapons.

“How ironic; ‘Rogers’ – it almost rhymes with... ‘eliminate.’”
~Stewie from Family Guy

Print