Print

Author Topic: What do you get at gas stations (Besides gas)?  (Read 1879 times)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« on: May 07, 2005, 12:42:58 AM »
I get a SoBe beverage and either orange Tic Tacs or these: Ice Breakers Sour Mints! They're in a green tin like Altoids, but you must try them.

A bird can fly… But a fly can’t bird!!! –Bird Person<(^v^)>
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2005, 07:00:06 PM »
I usually don't get stuff from gas stations(besides gas) unless I'm on a long, long car ride. Stopping off at rest stops or gas stations in the middle of nowhere is awesome, you can look at all the people and think, "I will never see any of them ever again". This thought makes me kind of sad, but I can't help but think it. Now I'm all depressed, thanks a lot Bird Person!

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2005, 07:37:28 PM »
Gas and stationery?

I remeber my family would always drive up to this place at Clear Lake in California and we would always have the same rest stop.  I wonder if people saw us there every weekend and didn't realize we lived like two and a half hours away.  We sold the house though, and that's the end of that place.  I must admit that gas stations have like the best stuff to eat as snacks though.  Probably not healthy...

If your day is bad, a nice comment at night can change everything.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2005, 09:36:02 PM »
TEM: Geez, I didn't want to depress you, a simple "Nothing unless I'm on a long car trip" would've been fine.

Tweet! Any Questions? –Bird Person<(^v^)>
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Print