Print

Author Topic: Alternate game endings  (Read 3241 times)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« on: September 28, 2005, 08:17:52 PM »
Luigi's Mansion: When Luigi opens the door to the secret altar, King Boo sees him and blasts him outside. Then you have E. Gadd fuse you with a ghost so you can turn invisible. You wait for the King to leave, un-fuse Luigi, un-portrificationize Mario, and then King Boo attacks. Luigi then fights him.

Mario & Luig: Superstar Saga- When the castle attacks, use Peach and the Beanstar to wish Bowletta away.

I can talk English more better than you.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2005, 09:03:15 PM »
Super Mario Brothers:

When Mario jumps on the axe, it doesn't cut the suspension to the bridge letting Bowser fall into molten lava.  Instead, it slices open Mario's Achilles tendon.  Mario bleeds to death, Peach remains a prisoner and Bowser ushers in a reign of terror upon the Mushroom Kingdom.

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2005, 09:37:22 PM »
 I was caught completely off guard.

I entered this thread ready to discuss my feelings on games that have alternate endings, whether or not I thought they were a good idea, and if they were worth the trouble of a second, or even third play through.

I'm rather disappointed.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2005, 10:42:43 PM »
Yeah, the first thing I thought of was Star Fox 64, where you either fight the real nemesis or the robot version of him, depending on what path you take.

Super Mario Sunshine: SHADOW MARIO IS NOT RELATED TO BOWSER.  Instead, he is an evil star spirit come down to Earth disguised as an evil image of Mario.  At the end, Geno appears and dishes out the final blow to the bad guy.  He explains that the star spirit was angry with Mario for getting rid of Smithy in SMRPG or something similar but more clever.

“Of all the people I know, it is expected that Watoad will say ‘cheese’ first.”
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2005, 11:27:21 PM »
I was thinking the same thing that Black Mage did.  Anyway, I think alternate endings are cool, but second quests with alternate endings are even better.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2005, 02:57:12 AM »
Super Mario 64- Bowser jumps into his Clown Copter, and yells "I'll get you, plumber!" He flies away, and the Power of the Stars is restored to the castle. Peach congratulates Mario, and kisses him. Mario blushes, and he suddenly hears a whistle from behind him and Luigi emerges from behind the bushes. He laughes, then Peach invites them in for cake. However, in Peach's kitchen, they see the cake has been ruined. Yoshi is standing there, cake around his mouth. Mario doesn't laugh, as he was very hungry after all of that Koopa stomping. Meanwhile, Peach picks up a note. "It's from Bowser!" she cried. It said-

Dear Princess Peach,
I have taken your stupid little Mushroom Retainers. They will be my next branch of Goombas.
King Bowser Koopa.

Suddenly, Peach, Mario, Luigi and Yoshi rush out of the door, and a whole new 15 Worlds are opened...

I''ve noticed something amongst some people''s signatures- they''re not always perfektt.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2005, 08:35:43 AM »
That's cool, but then it wouldn't be the ending.

It's YOUR problem!

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2005, 10:51:59 AM »
Super Mario Bros. 2:

It turns out that Mario is not having a dream, but it is instead a cruel, sick, perverted experiment on Mario's mind by Bowser. Mario is rescued by a SWAT team, who have no choice but to blow off Bowser's head with a rocket launcher, but it turns out that Mario will never be the same again...he turned into a girl!!

To get this ending, exploit every bug in the game, take out the cartridge while the NES is on, replace it with a potato and beat the game while in Potato Mode.

-------------------------------------
"How are you gentlemen !! All your base are belong to us !! You are on the way to destruction. You have no chance to survive make your time. HA HA HA HA ...."
-Cats, Zero Wing (Genesis)
every

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2005, 11:15:33 AM »
I wonder if this should be moved to Story Boards to try to save the spoiler-sensitive...

« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2005, 08:52:41 PM »
Just like Black Mage, I was off guard. I did'nt expect the thread to disscuss this, I thought we would discuss about alternate ending games, I'm dissapointed as well, and I'm leaving this topic.

http://red.blogs.aol.com/ludje12/From+a+gamer''s+perspective.../> My aol blog. Come visit sometime.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2005, 09:10:43 PM »
If I could change the title to Make Alternate Game Endings, I would! But I can't.

It's YOUR problem!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2005, 12:52:34 PM »
Woah! I didn't know you could do that!!!

If birds breathed fire everytime they posted, the forum would''ve blow''d up by now.
It's YOUR problem!

Print