Print

Author Topic: Aero the Acro-Bat 2 still not working  (Read 3418 times)

« on: July 03, 2008, 09:21:29 AM »
Back in February I posted a problem I had with the Aero the Acro-Bat 2 game here: http://themushroomkingdom.net/board/index.php?topic=11367.msg499485#msg499485

My problem is that after most of the levels, the game will load only the music but not the picture, and no matter what I do all I get is a black screen with music playing. I have downloaded several ROMs and they all give me this same glicth. How could so many ROMs all be messed up like this?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2008, 11:25:45 AM »
It's your emulator, not the ROM. Go buy it for real SNES or Genesis instead of trying to emulate it.
That was a joke.

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2008, 11:59:05 PM »
Or use a different emulator, if you don't have a SNES and aren't willing to pay for one. I've heard SNES9x and ZSNES are dependable. In my book, there are no other SNES emulators. Oh, and don't necessarily depend on those from Zophar's Domain, there's new versions out if you go to the websites.

But there's also the possibility that it is the ROM. Some dumps are good, others are bad. There are usually symbols to indicate the version of the ROM, how well it works, etc.

The best experience would indeed be to get the real game. But seeing as how I didn't appreciate Aero (too hard for me), I wouldn't like the thought of you paying serious money to play it only to be disappointed. Same would theoretically go for any other game. I like renting games, but you can't rent SNES games anymore, unless GameFly were to suddenly become the best rental service ever and offer oldies for rent.
You didn't say wot wot.

Print