Print

Author Topic: Animal Crossing: Wild World - Friend Codes, Haves, & Wants  (Read 178187 times)

« Reply #225 on: January 16, 2006, 08:42:53 PM »
Eh, nevermind. I don't want to spend money just to get items. :P But if you have to atually PAY for them, you should set the price alot higher- unless you're just being kind. ;)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #226 on: January 16, 2006, 08:51:28 PM »
I'm just being amiable.  Hope it doesn't backfire.  I don't have much money right now and really need to save, but anyway.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #227 on: January 16, 2006, 08:53:19 PM »
And you don't happen to have a halo, do you? Also, is you town back online?

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #228 on: January 16, 2006, 10:31:47 PM »
I'm going to get:
- 113F=mushroom mural
- 1183=block floor
- 409C=royal crown x 3
- 138F=Toad parasol
and a few more brick blocks
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #229 on: January 17, 2006, 06:14:29 AM »
I got a note in a bottle yesterday. It said:

SALES RECEIPT
TV with VCR: 1,600 Bells
Invisible shirt: 460 Bells
Floorless rug: 1,750 Bells
TOTAL: 3,810 Bells

Nak's Krunny

Luigison, can you get your town online soon? I had a bribe flowers for you.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #230 on: January 17, 2006, 03:32:08 PM »
Haha! I just found a Halo! :P Nevermind, MaxVance. Thanks for helping me out anyways, though. ;)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #231 on: January 17, 2006, 05:57:36 PM »
Max, did you want something?  My town will be online after my new router is installed.  I may have a new friend code then, but I hope not.

« Reply #232 on: January 17, 2006, 06:17:51 PM »
No, each WFC DS card has it's OWN code. The ONLY time you'll get a new friend code is if you either hack into the game, or buy a new game card. Only on AC:WW can you transfer info from on DS card to another, and yet you still have the same friend code.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #233 on: January 17, 2006, 06:23:34 PM »
Max, did you want something?  My town will be online after my new router is installed.  I may have a new friend code then, but I hope not.

I would ask for the golden watering can (1379), but I don't have 300,000 Bells. :'(

Also, since your town is offline, I have opened my town. I know there was a connection problem earlier today, but I'll try to keep it online. Don't trample my flowers!
« Last Edit: January 17, 2006, 06:25:58 PM by MaxVance »
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #234 on: January 17, 2006, 06:31:16 PM »
What does the Golden Watering Can do?

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #235 on: January 17, 2006, 08:05:59 PM »
The golden watering can, when used on dead roses, turns them into rare gold roses. It can only be obtained by keeping your town perfect for 15 days. Unfortunately, I can't get my town perfect in the first place. :(

« Reply #236 on: January 17, 2006, 08:07:36 PM »
What do the gold roses do? And is there any other way to get them?

Also, how excactly do you get your town "perfect"?

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #237 on: January 17, 2006, 08:18:47 PM »
The gold roses just look nice. They also sell for a lot more than regular roses.

If I knew how to get my town perfect, then I'd have the can by now. Pelly keeps telling me to add trees.

« Reply #238 on: January 17, 2006, 08:27:06 PM »
It's actually pretty simple to make your town "perfect". I just got my golden watering can today. :) :) :)

Remember the acres in the GCN Animal Crossing? Yeah, Animal Crossing: Wild World has these same "acres" even though the screen doesn't pan anymore.

All you have to do is divide your town into 16x16 acres (I placed patterns on the floor to mark off where one acre stopped and the next began), and have 12-14 trees that aren't touching each other in each acre.  Also, have 2-3 flowers planted in each "acre".

That should get you a perfect town.

Oh and weeds are also no good. Be sure you pluck all of them out daily. But I'm sure you all already knew that.
lumpia (LOOM'·pee·ah") n.
A Filipino variation of the egg roll. It consists of more meat, less vegetable and is generally better tasting. :p

« Reply #239 on: January 17, 2006, 08:30:14 PM »
Your town is offline, Max... :'(

Print