Poll

In your bathroom, does your toilet paper hang in front of or behind the roll?

In front!
46 (71.9%)
Behind!
7 (10.9%)
Free!
11 (17.2%)

Total Members Voted: 62

Print

Author Topic: Toilet paper positioning  (Read 44222 times)

« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2006, 01:24:52 PM »
Not unless the toilet is far from the paper.

« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2006, 01:49:20 PM »
I've never had the problem of the toilet paper falling into the toilet...?
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2006, 01:51:02 PM »
For me, It was the holder.

mario2_gold

• Banned
« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2006, 03:30:25 PM »
I find this topic to be pointless... I voted for some reason.
{fosters}

« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2006, 03:31:16 PM »
This strange topic is getting quite popular...

« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2006, 04:32:04 PM »
mario2_gold, if you have to keep saying that the thread is pointless, at least do it in The Pointless Topic.

My paper goes either way. Doesn't matter to me, as long as it gets the job done.

« Reply #36 on: January 08, 2006, 06:16:25 PM »
Ah ha ha!  This is hilarious.  I smell a new first vote for topic of the year, for now. *sprays some air freshener around*

I don't go front, back, or free.  I go sideways.  Actually... we don't believe in modern conveniences so we just use good old leaves from our own yard.  Feels great except for that one time with the poison ivy that still scares me today.  Okay, sorry, I'm acting really strange right now for some reason.  The truth is I always go front and can't stand any other way. (o)_____________,

Too bad we didn't have a poll when LD's "Boxers or Briefs" topic was popular.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2006, 06:18:28 PM by Yoshisaurus Rex »
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #37 on: January 08, 2006, 08:30:52 PM »
Ah ha ha!  This is hilarious.  I smell a new first vote for topic of the year, for now. *sprays some air freshener around*

It's a shame that when the next Advanced Poster Awards come around, I bet everyone will have forgotten about this. :(
« Last Edit: April 01, 2006, 02:10:42 PM by MaxVance »
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #38 on: January 08, 2006, 09:15:52 PM »
Then put this topic as your sig!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #39 on: January 08, 2006, 09:17:58 PM »

I don't go front, back, or free.  I go sideways.  Actually... we don't believe in modern conveniences so we just use good old leaves from our own yard.  Feels great except for that one time with the poison ivy that still scares me today.  Okay, sorry, I'm acting really strange right now for some reason.  The truth is I always go front and can't stand any other way. (o)_____________,

It is a poll now.  Don't know who'd of done that. ;)
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #40 on: January 08, 2006, 09:36:37 PM »

Here it is.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2006, 02:10:23 PM by MaxVance »
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #41 on: January 11, 2006, 05:38:52 PM »
*tries to stifle laughter, but gives up* Heeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheehee!!! TP!!! Hahahahahahahahahaha!
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #42 on: January 11, 2006, 05:40:40 PM »
That's not funny, GG.  Not even a little.
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #43 on: January 11, 2006, 05:42:54 PM »
I have a strange sense of humor. Please forgive me. By the way, I said free.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #44 on: January 11, 2006, 05:43:56 PM »
*tries to stifle laughter, but gives up* Heeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheehee!!! TP!!! Hahahahahahahahahaha!

Thinking about it now, even I think my own topic is funny.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2006, 02:10:09 PM by MaxVance »

Print