Print

Author Topic: End of the world  (Read 9051 times)

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2006, 11:26:06 PM »
I love that toon! Like when the French people say, "But I am 'le tired!". But it still dosen't beat the internet-bound "Asian Pride" rap. That one is hillarious.
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2006, 11:42:09 PM »
You saw it? That's my favorite flash since the thirty minute one on abyss.

« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2006, 11:44:08 PM »
See, I don't think God will be the reason earth will one day end. Because, he said that he would not deliberatley send another life-threatening disaster to earth, after the whole Noah's ark thing in Genesis.

Didn't God say in Genesis, "I will never send a flood to destroy the world?"  That leaves a few openings for other things.  But seriously I actually believe PL on this, no matter how funny that sounds to some people.  I believe that Jesus will take his followers to Heaven with Him and the rest of the world will remain to face horrible punishments for a long time (but I hope that it won't be too late for them to change).  I could say a lot more about this but I don't think it would be a good idea since I not only can't remember or understand many things I read, but also don't want  to offend people.  Just like always though, this is simply my opinion and I won't push it on anyone.  I've heard these things from Revelations, the Left Behind books, and other places but I have no clue when the world could end.  But I don't really care because I know I'm ready for it, yet I want and need to help others be ready before it's too late.  Wow, I think I just discovered a big reason why some people get very offended from Christian beliefs.  How did I miss that?

Nonserious answer: In the year 2666, the planets shalt spinneth out of control and flyeth straightforward into the sun, creating the most magnificient exblowsion the universe has ever seeneth.  Then in 10 berjillion and four score years the sun shalt exploditate and recreateth the big bang, which shalt then restart evolution and restoreth life for another several thousand years and repeateth this until the aliens can fixeth the problem once and for alleth.

GG: That was a priceless moment of Chicken Little.  Eh heh heh... heh.

Deezer: Your link had a bad word in it!!  Of all people.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2006, 11:46:19 PM by Yoshisaurus Rex »
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2006, 11:47:05 PM »
You saw it? That's my favorite flash since the thirty minute one on abyss.
Is it the one with "And then the Australians are like "WT(D), mate?"
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2006, 11:48:47 PM »
Yes. Seems like a lot of people saw it. ;)

Deezer posted bad format. GASP! (No, just kidding. It's not really a big deal to me.)

« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2006, 12:13:33 AM »
and ze russians were like "PREPARE ZE MOTHERLOAD"

...or something like that

« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2006, 02:23:56 AM »
Ahhhhhh! The motherlaund!! (or something like that..)

Back to topic: I think the world will end whenever the Gods see fit. It could be tomorrow, or it could be 1,000 years from now, but whenever..

I just don't want it to end in my lifetime. I know I'm not ready yet.. :(

EDIT: fixed some typos. It's time for bed.. :p
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2006, 11:19:35 AM »
Way to make this light-hearted topic extra uncomfortable! Really, good job!

The topic said to give your opinion on how the world would end. This is my opinion. Got a problem with that? I don't know why, out of all the opinions, you had to pick mine to insult. Is it because it has to deal with Jesus Christ? I'm sorry, but I had no intention of making this topic "uncomfortable." No one else seems to be bothered.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2006, 11:41:36 AM »
This topic is... depressing. That's why I'm going to forget about it by playing Electroplankton or DDR: MM. :)
« Last Edit: January 29, 2006, 11:44:18 AM by cantthinkofaname »
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2006, 09:12:20 PM »
The server will crash.

You see, our lives are really just one big computer simulation.
Why is the word ''dictionary'' in the dictionary? If you don't know what a dictionary is, you wouldn't know to look in the dictionary to find the definition of dictionary.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2006, 09:22:18 PM »
I hope it doesn't involve suffering or chaos.  In other words, I hope it doesn't involve the world. *rolls eyes exhaustingly*
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2006, 09:26:39 PM »
I wonder what this red button does.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2006, 09:27:27 PM »
Luigison wins.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2006, 11:33:47 PM »

« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2006, 11:40:29 PM »
... or does Luigison win?

*Snatches trophy back from Luigison and gives it to Deezer*
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Print