Poll

In SSBM, what do you press to jump?

Y
X
Tap-Up, only
Print

Author Topic: The Capriole Conundrum  (Read 12096 times)

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #45 on: March 15, 2008, 04:58:12 PM »
Max, what is "that one instructional video"?
Data --> Movies --> How to Play
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #46 on: March 15, 2008, 07:49:31 PM »
Thanks.  I haven't selected Movies yet.  I figured it was just replays of cut scenes I'd already seen. 

Since I'm gonna play some Do Re Mi tonight I might give the Classic Controller a try on SSBB.  Most pleople here have been discussing GCN controllers.  Anyone use a Classic Controller? 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

megamush

• Infinite member error
« Reply #47 on: March 15, 2008, 07:53:56 PM »
Thanks.  I haven't selected Movies yet.  I figured it was just replays of cut scenes I'd already seen. 

Since I'm gonna play some Do Re Mi tonight I might give the Classic Controller a try on SSBB.  Most pleople here have been discussing GCN controllers.  Anyone use a Classic Controller? 
I use one, and I think its the best control scheme, I've never really liked the GC controller.
What ever you do don't press Ctrl-W

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #48 on: March 15, 2008, 11:32:46 PM »
I dislike the classic controller because you have to use the left stick rather than the D-pad for movement, and the button layout is hard to get used to after using GC control for so long.  You can't grip it as nicely as the GC control, and it has the stupid tether to the remote (and no rumble).

Print