Print

Author Topic: SSBB Leak Thread [SPOILERS]  (Read 54319 times)

« Reply #150 on: February 05, 2008, 03:35:27 PM »
This is spoiler-esque, but..

who is that blue guy at the end of the Subspace Emissary mode (not Sonic, the villianous one that Sonic beat up)?
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

megamush

• Infinite member error
« Reply #151 on: February 05, 2008, 08:27:12 PM »
what is that clock item supposed to be?
What ever you do don't press Ctrl-W

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #152 on: February 05, 2008, 08:29:25 PM »
Maybe they give you more time to fight........
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

megamush

• Infinite member error
« Reply #153 on: February 05, 2008, 08:42:33 PM »
or maybe it will make the other characters move in slow motion?!

« Reply #154 on: February 05, 2008, 10:59:15 PM »
Yeah, trophy description says it's slow motion for everybody except the brawler who got the item.
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #155 on: February 06, 2008, 02:28:01 AM »
This is spoiler-esque, but..

who is that blue guy at the end of the Subspace Emissary mode (not Sonic, the villianous one that Sonic beat up)?

That's Taboo. He's the final boss of the game, and controls Master Hand, as well as being able to KO him in one hit. He's unimaginably powerful for a SSB boss and has many powerful attacks. He has an incredible theme song, and you can fight him as more than one character. Here's some more info: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdtUbat4jdA

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the Taboo battle the only time you can use Sonic in SSE (disregarding replaying stages with other characters)?
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #156 on: February 06, 2008, 06:38:23 AM »
That trophy rip (as well as the localization team in the credits) shows that the English version is already done and we're just waiting for manufacturing and/or strategic timing.
I had suspected this all along.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #157 on: February 08, 2008, 11:33:00 PM »
Guys. I think Shadow is an assist trophy..... I saw a video with him in it and he used chaos whatever and slowed down time.

megamush

• Infinite member error
« Reply #158 on: February 08, 2008, 11:40:57 PM »
I wanna see that video, Shadow is my favorite "sonic series character"

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #159 on: February 09, 2008, 12:14:17 AM »
please tell me your kidding........

well there are many vids on it.....

but I forgot where it is....

« Reply #160 on: February 09, 2008, 08:16:35 AM »
Hey, now that this has resurfaced, does anyone know what the ultimate Sticker would be? It would obviuously be the biggest, but I'm wondering what character would be on it, and what the bonus is.

Btw, I heard a rumor that the final Event for 1-player mode was a fight against Giant Mario, Sonic, and Snake. Any pics?

« Reply #161 on: February 09, 2008, 12:32:39 PM »
Shadow the Hedgehog is a sticker. He does not seem to be an Assist Trophy.

Don't know what the ultimate sticker would be, if there even is an ultimate sticker, but someone's already discussed it.
You didn't say wot wot.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #162 on: February 09, 2008, 02:04:25 PM »
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

megamush

• Infinite member error
« Reply #163 on: February 09, 2008, 02:08:50 PM »

« Reply #164 on: February 09, 2008, 03:13:53 PM »
That's Taboo. He's the final boss of the game, and controls Master Hand, as well as being able to KO him in one hit. He's unimaginably powerful for a SSB boss and has many powerful attacks. He has an incredible theme song, and you can fight him as more than one character. Here's some more info: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdtUbat4jdA

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the Taboo battle the only time you can use Sonic in SSE (disregarding replaying stages with other characters)?

So he's the final boss of SSBB. I thought he was from another game series. I can't wait until Brawl comes out. Just one more month.. *sigh*
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Print