Print

Author Topic: Super Mario World 3 (Unofficial)  (Read 10842 times)

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2010, 05:47:39 PM »
New version up!
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2010, 04:31:52 PM »
Sorry for the bump, but I have released the (possibly) final version of Super Mario World 3, and it should get accepted by SMWCentral! The download link is on the front page.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2010, 09:15:33 AM »
The hack isn't there anymore.  Do you plan on uploading it again?
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2010, 12:24:35 PM »
Unfortunately, no. I realized that there were many problems with it, and fixing them all would be way too much work. If you want to download the hack you can get it from my files (click on my profile on SMWCentral). I may make a much better, more original hack in the future, though.

Print