Print

Author Topic: group RPG  (Read 4857 times)

« on: June 23, 2002, 06:27:46 PM »
(this used to be in Nintendo RPG, but then Boob the spiny parapoopa complained that he had Nintendo Rpg first)

okay, this rpg uses an asortment of nintendo characters. you can choose one of these groups and you play the 3 characters in that group. the words next to the group is what time they're at. if you are not familiar with a group, dint pick them. the groups are

Mario
Luigi }right after SM64
Toad

Link
Ralph }right after OoA
the owl from Links awakening

Sonic
Tails }right after SA2B
Knuckles

Andy
Max }right before Andy Times Two
Sami

Isaac
Garet }right after the end of Golden Sun
Ivan

once every group has been picked, we will start. i will play the following people:

Bowser
Wario
Ganon
Veran
Eggman
Shadow
Sturm
Andy clone
Saturos
Menardi

okay, start signing up.

Eddy: Ed, stop eating all the cheese!
Ed: Cheese? Swiss?
Eddy: Peperroni. Italian.
Ed: Slicer. Aluminum.

« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2002, 06:55:15 PM »
Two things I saw that were wrong:

You called Bob Boob

Sonic isn't Nintendo, he's Sega.

By the way, who's Ralph?

Edited by - MadMario on 6/24/2002 5:56:21 PM

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2002, 03:09:01 PM »
fyi, i believe that sega now only makes nintendo games, i intened to spell his name that way, and ralph is a guy with a weird hat from the legend of zelda: oracle of ages

(sorry about that post, I just like to act stupid)

Edited by - Deezer on 7/4/1776 at 13:70 RM QST

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2002, 04:07:11 PM »
 Heh...  I figured the name change was intentional. I mean, who really cares if it has the same name? Grow up.

Anyway, if it isn't chosen yet, and by the looks of it, it isn't, I'll pick Link's group. That is, if it's alright.

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2002, 09:04:55 AM »
black mage has joined the group!

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2002, 05:12:22 PM »
I'm bored. I'll join as Mario, Luigi, and Toad.

One more thing, the groups, it seems like you took the idea from SMRPG, with three members in a party? Not that there's anything wrong with that.

« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2002, 06:42:38 PM »
it's coincidence. weird . . .

« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2002, 10:26:15 AM »
I want to join as Sonic Tails and Knuckles if ya don't mind
Darkness falls across the land the midnight hour is close at hand. Creatures crawl in the search of blood to terrorize a neighborhood. loose webber shall be found with the souls getting down. But stand in place the hums of hell and rot inside a corpes shell. The foulstenches in the air the funk of 40,ooo years. grizzly ghouls from every tomb are closing in to seal your doom. And though you fight to stay alive your body starts to shiver because no mear mortal can resist the evil of the thriller

« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2002, 06:41:20 PM »
Hey, Axem Green!

Oh, by the way, I chose that group because that's the only one I know much about.

« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2002, 05:37:48 AM »
Well can I be Shadow Rouge and Eggman then or I can't makeup my own team.
Darkness falls across the land the midnight hour is close at hand. Creatures crawl in the search of blood to terrorize a neighborhood. loose webber shall be found with the souls getting down. But stand in place the hums of hell and rot inside a corpes shell. The foulstenches in the air the funk of 40,ooo years. grizzly ghouls from every tomb are closing in to seal your doom. And though you fight to stay alive your body starts to shiver because no mear mortal can resist the evil of the thriller

« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2002, 12:09:59 PM »
I ment the Mario group. I was talking to Johnbob, not you.

Mario, Mario, Mario! What happened to Mr. Andretti?

Edited by - MadMario on 7/20/2002 11:10:37 AM

« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2002, 02:00:06 PM »
Sorry to say, but sega makes games on all sysems now, not just nintendo ones.

Hey, it''s me, the local couch potato, hey look, I found some lint and a quarter...

ben

« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2002, 02:22:31 PM »
is it ok if i be metal sonic? let me know.
ben. i'm 14 years old.

« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2002, 06:21:32 PM »
Andy Times Two? Those characters are from Advance Wars!

Speaking of Advance Wars, "Sonja suffers from chonic bad luck"? What the heck does that mean? There's no luck involved in that game!

"Sonja has the best view in Fog of War, and her unit's HP is hidden from the enemy.

CO Power: Increases the view range of all her units in Fog of War, and also allows them to see enemy units hidden in forests and reefs."

Judging from that bit of info, Sonja must suck when there's no Fog of War!

Mario, Mario, Mario! What happened to Mr. Andretti?

Edited by - MadMario on 8/9/2002 5:28:06 PM

« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2002, 06:59:16 AM »
Well can I be shadoww rouge and eggman?!

I am the Ninja who stealthfully approaches you to slice your throat. I am the coffee you are drinking. I am the destroyer or the healer. I will be the last person you will see. I am not a demon I am just a Renagade.

Print