Print

Author Topic: What Do You Think The Best Mario Game Is??  (Read 5977 times)

« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2002, 02:16:02 PM »
Yes, Frostbite, I do fing something funy. It's that you don't have a life, everyone here hates you, and yet you're STILL on this site! Now go away, phlegm guzzler.

« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2002, 02:17:04 PM »
Yes, Frostbite, I do find something funny. It's that you don't have a life, everyone here hates you, and yet you're STILL on this site! Now go away, phlegm guzzler.

« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2002, 10:11:32 PM »
It's not my fault I have nasal drip.

-------
In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people.
Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed, and blew it out.

Spiky Blue Shell

• Bane of Mario Kart
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2002, 02:20:28 PM »
that was actually funny, sort of. My favorite game is probably SM64 or SMW

If Mariokart met F-Zero...

« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2002, 07:14:07 PM »
i'd say Super Mario RPG and super mario All Stars + World(5 in one!)Paper Mario was great too.

Hey, it''s me, the local couch potato, hey look, I found some lint and a quarter...

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2002, 09:03:37 PM »
I see nothing wrong with people who like puzzle games or math. I like puzzle games, and I am very good at math. (Not saying if I like math, just I am good at it.) However, based on where I live (see the Mario survey topic) I have been forced to hide this behind a shroud (sp?) of sarcasm and cynicism. I can't help it. It's not my fault that the people in my neighborhood only like FPSs and sports games, and enjoy chasing each other around their backyards with hacksaws.... (not made up)

So, thus I am a hacksawless person in a world full of hacksaws. That is why I act the way I do sometimes.

I like Tetris Attack, and am NOT afraid to admit it. I have nothing against the way you think, but don't insult me for my views. If you do, that makes you just like those 14 year olds with 6 year old behavior in my neighborhood that chase each other around with hacksaws. That is my point.

PS: Ever notice how more and more topics are becoming off-topic, and more and more off-topicness results in flaming?

------------------------------
What? Someone made a really dumb comment? This looks like a job for...

CYNICMAN!!!!!

That''s right! CynicMan, protector of tactlessness, enforcer of raw, abusive sarcasm!

Cynicman: What kind of introduction is THAT? It''s not even a sentence!
~I.S.~

« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2002, 10:17:53 PM »
Insane steve:My neighboor hood is just like yours! Only no hacksaws(they have gopeds and that stuff instead), but the rest is true.

Hey, it''s me, the local couch potato, hey look, I found some lint and a quarter...

« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2002, 06:52:15 AM »
It's hard for some people to pick a favorite.
I guess I'll go with SMB, or SMW.

It''s-a me, Mario !
It''s-a me, Mario !

« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2002, 07:10:59 AM »
Maro Kart probably

I am the Ninja who stealthfully approaches you to slice your throat. I am the coffee you are drinking. I am the destroyer or the healer. I will be the last person you wil see. I am not a demon I am just a Renagade.
Darkness falls across the land the midnight hour is close at hand. Creatures crawl in the search of blood to terrorize a neighborhood. loose webber shall be found with the souls getting down. But stand in place the hums of hell and rot inside a corpes shell. The foulstenches in the air the funk of 40,ooo years. grizzly ghouls from every tomb are closing in to seal your doom. And though you fight to stay alive your body starts to shiver because no mear mortal can resist the evil of the thriller

« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2002, 11:25:27 AM »
Fools!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Donkey Kong is the best Mario game availible. Period. Why without it Mario would not exist! And then, oh no!!!! This site would not exist!!!!!!!!! why? Why?! WHy?!?! WHY?!?!?! Sorry, I got carried away.

I''m single
He who fills his pockets with the rocks of misdeeds shall surely sink in the River of Good Fortune!

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2002, 02:23:28 PM »
That is the definitive answer! And if Mario Bros. Arcade didn't exist, Luigi would not be here. Therefore, no dedicated fans of Luigi would be here either!

Also, without Super Mario World, we'd probably have no Yoshi! And again, there would be no legions of Yoshi fans here!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2002, 04:40:37 PM »
You're wrong, Mario Maniac. Yoshi was thought up before Super Mario World was.

-------
In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people.
Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed, and blew it out.

« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2002, 09:50:04 AM »
SMB 3

nuff said

i hope that SMB3 is the next GBA Mario.

« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2002, 02:57:32 PM »
I have a lot of Mario games I like, but I'd have to say my favorite "storyline" Mario game would have to be Super Mario RPG, and Paper Mario after that. Mario Party, Super Smash Bros., and the rest are great, but you gotsta have a storyline. I'm more partial to the semi-newer games, since I was really young when I played SMB, which was already like, a couple years or so old. Still like 'em, though. Especially SMB3. Thinking about all the time I spent trying to find Super Mario All-Stars...

In another topic... why is everyone always talking about people not liking Frostbite? I haven't posted THAT much, but he's never said anything mean to me.

Ciao.

See how the mustache hides the slightly sad smile... and the sideburns, portraying his simple, blue-collar roots... and his legs, thick, wide, the legs of the masses!
Kickin' it since 2000.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2002, 06:27:14 PM »
Hmm... SMB3, SM64, SMS, (I know it's good without even playing it), SMB, SMW, Tetris Attack, SMRPG, PM, Mario Kart Series, SMA, in no particular order.

You know, it's weird. I don't know any of my neighbors... and who I did know moved away, and they were jerks anyway.

"Tonight, I`ll make an old family recipe. Pickled dandelions with barnacles in a diesel marinade!" - Prof. E. Gadd
That was a joke.

Print