Print

Author Topic: Yoshi's Safari  (Read 1855 times)

« on: July 13, 2002, 07:28:12 PM »
Excellent news my friends...for me.   I am in the big city right now and posting from a different computer, only to announce that I have went to a local Video Game shop.  Since they are closing down and having a clearance sale, me and my mom browsed through to check out the SNES games.  And boy, I found a brand new, unopened, still containing plastic wrap, Yoshi's Safari.  NEVER OPENED!  Since the store was closing (but moving to a different location) she sold me it for 10 bucks!  Wowee!  I also purchased the Super Scope 6 for $30.  Can't wait to go home and try 'em out!  I also bought the SNES mouse and Mario Paint.  THis store is da bomb!  I also got:

Lemmings 2: The Tribes
Pitfall: The Mayan Adventure
Zombies ate my Neighbors
Joe and Mac

all for really decent prices, new, and unopened!

YAHOO!

« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2002, 04:12:04 AM »
Hi I heard you bought Yoshi's Safari. Wasn't that game cool? I love the big koopaling bosses and Bowser looked really awesome in his armored get-up. Mario Paint's a great game, too. There's lots you can do with it. I'm still a big fan of SNES even though the system"s not around any more. The games are great to pull out and play when you're feeling nostalgic.

"I'll get those plumbers!" -Bowser, Super Mario Bros. 3 Show

King Bowser Koopa
King Bowser Koopa

Spiky Blue Shell

• Bane of Mario Kart
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2002, 09:09:57 AM »
I have zombies ate my neighbors, too. It's pretty fun, and even more fun in 2-player. The password for level 6 is THRL

If Mariokart met F-Zero...

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2002, 08:40:45 AM »
Yah, at first it sucked because my TV is extrmely old and my Super Scope wouldn't work properly on it, until I hooked it up to my better TV when my parents were out, and it worked perfectly.  I beat all the Koopalings and got to the Dark Realm.  I gave up though.

I also made it to Level 20 on Zombies Ate MY Neigbors.  and I came close to beating Joe and Mac.

Print