Print

Author Topic: How do you play the mario theme on piano?  (Read 10903 times)

« on: July 15, 2002, 10:20:02 AM »
This is my first post ever so can you post a reply with the answer of how to play it with the piano keys like A's B's C's D's E's F's and G's.

It's ah me Marioguy
I HATE JON!!! He betrayed me. So now everyone can have his picture.

« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2002, 01:32:38 PM »
i have no idea but i'm sure you could find it easily on the Net.

one time my music teacher played it for us, omg, it was the coolest thing ever because he played it on a synthesizer and it sounded EXACTLY like it.  good luck!

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2002, 01:58:33 PM »
It'd be sooooo cool to play it!I wish i knew how as well.I can only play  apart of the wind scene from Chrono trigger.

Hey, it''s me, the local couch potato, hey look, I found some lint and a quarter...

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2002, 02:41:30 PM »
Why don't you try e-mailing Deezer that question. He already has how to play certain Mario songs on guitar, so maybe he can tell you how to play it on piano.

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2002, 07:41:00 PM »
I can ply it on clarinet! and key board, do you want to knw it for key board?

I am going to get my key board back in 3 weeks. I could tell you the notes if I can remember them in my next post!

*hello I will lend a hand in any task!*

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2002, 09:58:49 PM »
I could use those key board notes. All i have is a key board.

Sigamature! Sigamature!
Sigamature! Sigamature!

« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2002, 01:03:55 PM »
a, e, d, g, a, g, ERRRR!!!!!
  I can`t remember it!

(Must help!) I`ll look for the paper.
 *when someone needs help i`ll lend a hand!*

« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2002, 09:27:13 PM »
Play it on piano? Well first I would put my fingers over the keys(Sarcasim alert!). Then find some music. If ya got alot of money, you could probably buy the music off Nintendo. Or surf the net. I as well am searching for certain Mario and Nintendo related themes(Zelda, Popeye, DKJ main theme, along with many many others...).

Three guys are walking down the street. Two of them walk into a bar. The other one ducks.
He who fills his pockets with the rocks of misdeeds shall surely sink in the River of Good Fortune!

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2002, 06:18:24 PM »

Edited by - Mario Maniac on 7/18/2002 5:21:42 PM
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2002, 06:21:07 PM »
Okay, this may seem a bit weird: I know nothing about reading music, but I can play many different game music on my electric piano!

I can play the following game music [and then some]:

Super Mario Bros.
   ~Overworld music~
   ~Underground music~
   ~Water music~
   ~Starman music~

Super Mario Bros. 3
   ~Overworld music~
   ~Doomship music~

Super Mario World
   ~Overworld music~
   ~Water music~

The Legend of Zelda
   ~Title music~

Impressive, isn't it?

Edited by - Mario Maniac on 7/18/2002 5:22:41 PM
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2002, 09:52:16 AM »
What notes Mario Maniac?

Hey, it''s me, the local couch potato, hey look, I found some lint and a quarter...

« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2002, 10:48:29 AM »
Teach me how to play all of them. Can anyone teach me how to play Lost Woods also?

It's ah me Marioguy
I HATE JON!!! He betrayed me. So now everyone can have his picture.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2002, 01:08:51 PM »
Remember, I said I know NOTHING about reading music. I just learned to play the music with LOTS OF PRACTICE! Also the fact that I have a terrific ear for music. I can learn to play a song if I even heard it once.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2003, 01:54:18 PM »
Sounds a lot like me, Mario Maniac. (Man, this topic's old!)

Since I'm bored and feel really generous right now, I'll give you the notes to the overworld theme, marioguy. (Note: this is JUST the melody, and I'm not spacing the notes apart. You should be able to figure
out, anyway.)

Key: hyphens (-) don't mean anything--just separate the notes from touching.
#'s are flats (or is it sharps?)--actually both, since I can't make that lil sharp "b" symbol.
Lower case are lower octave, Upper case: higher octive, and (^) means highest octive.

Mario Theme Song

E-E-E-C-E-G-g
C-g-e-a-b-a#-a-g   E-G-A-F-G-E-C-D-B
G-F#-F-D-E   a-b-C-a-C-D
G-F#-F-D-E   C^-C^-C^
G-F#-F-D-E   a-b-C-a-C-D  D#-D-C

C-C-C-C-D-E-C-a-g   C-C-C-C-D-E
C-C-C-C-D-E-C-a-g
E-E-E-C-E-G-g

E-C-g-g#-a-F-F-a   b-A-A-A-G-F-E-C-a-g
E-C-g-g#-a-F-F-a   b-F-F-F-E-D-C

Phew...I certainly hope you appreciate my efforts.

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.

Edited by - Sapphira on 4/28/2003 1:01:18 PM
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2003, 10:28:31 PM »
If you wanted sheet music, there is a new sheet music page with that very song on it.

Just thought I would let you know.

Print