Print

Author Topic: Baby Bowser IS Peach's child, and Mario's the president of the MK!!!  (Read 7599 times)

« on: July 19, 2002, 08:15:55 PM »
http://www.gamers.com/feature/mariosunshine/index.jsp

And Baby Bowser is evil Mario! I told you it's Bowser's doing!

-------
In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people.
Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed, and blew it out.

« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2002, 09:35:23 AM »
Of course, it's always Bowser's doing.

Hey, it''s me, the local couch potato, hey look, I found some lint and a quarter...

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2002, 09:15:31 PM »
it's not true!did you know that Baby Bowser is NOT Bowser's son he's just Bowser as a Baby(as seen in Yoshi's Island),AND WHERE DO YOU GET THIS BABY BOWSER IS PEACH'S SON stuff!Bowser and Peach never marriedPeach,Mario and the whole Mushroom Kingdome HATES Bowser!and Mario isn't the president of the MK.Now if that was true...wouldn't Nintendo tell us!?

Yoshi:Ut oh!Theirs a Koopa kid!
Mario:Here I come Yoshi!
*Bigmouth koopa throughs a ball at Yoshi*
Mario:You o.k.?
Yoshi:Yah.But the kid who hit me isn''t going to be!
BM:I got run!

Bowser: I captured you Princess
Peach: This is geting old
Bowser: Oh contraire Princess
Peach: You promised not to capture me
Bowser: The one nice thing about being evil is you get to lie a lot!
Peach:OH BROTHER!
Yoshi:Ut oh!Theirs a Koopa kid!
Mario:Here I come Yoshi!
*Bigmouth koopa throughs a ball at Yoshi*
Mario:You o.k.?
Yoshi:Yah.But the kid who hit me isn''t going to be!
BM:I got run!

Bowser: I captured you Princess
Peach: This is geting old
Bowser: Oh contraire Princess
Peach: You promised not to capture me
Bowser: The one nice thing about being evil is you get to lie a lot!
Peach:OH BROTHER!

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2002, 10:32:54 AM »
The Baby Bowser in SMW2 and Yoshi's Story is Bowser. The Baby Bowser in the Mario Party series and in Mario Sunshine is Bowser Jr. And since when do people have to get married to have children? There's no law. And how do we know that Peach willingly cooperated?

-------
In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people.
Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed, and blew it out.

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2002, 10:33:38 AM »
And besides, they are telling us. In SMS!

-------

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2002, 10:54:36 PM »
Ummm...usually, don't the parents have to be the same species in order to reproduce? Just wonderin.

I am the supreme ruler of The World!!!! All of you shall bow before me!!! Or just try to be nice or something. I dont care. Anyone who disobeys shall be punished with extreame severity! Or a smack on the Noggin with a rolled up newspaper or something. You decide.
He who fills his pockets with the rocks of misdeeds shall surely sink in the River of Good Fortune!

« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2002, 12:31:43 AM »
Not true.It's realy Water Mario.Baby Bowser is Bowser.And if that was true,wouldn't Ludwig Von Koopa realy be Bowser Jr.?And their DNA(Bowser and Peach) would make some kind of Human/Koopa thingy.
Don''t you think I''m a newbie!I,Darkside,have been here ever since January!
       -Darkside

Spiky Blue Shell

• Bane of Mario Kart
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2002, 08:40:56 AM »
Princess Toadstool isn't Baby Bowser's mother! Since Bowser wants to marry Peach so he can take over TMK, he's convinced baby Bowser that Peach is his mother. The baby bowser in SMS is the same Baby bowser from Mario party 2.

If Mariokart met F-Zero...

« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2002, 09:50:50 AM »
Maby Bowser made a clone of himself but a small one like minime from austin powers or maby the guy that said that baby bowser is evil Mario is full of... poo maby its the koopa kids? (hey they have the fence thing and yoshi from smw maybe they have the koopa kids too) or maby bowser is evil mario(he has black magic or kamek) or maby it is king boo again trying to get revenge
hehehe money money money $$$$$$

« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2002, 06:49:48 PM »
Darkside, why would Ludwig be Bowser Jr.? His name is Ludwig.

-------

« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2002, 02:23:07 AM »
He's the first son.You actually may be right about the son thing
Don''t you think I''m a newbie!I,Darkside,have been here ever since January!
       -Darkside

« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2002, 10:52:34 AM »
Maybe it's all just a misunderstanding. Maybe baby bowser only thinks peach is his mother, and the villagers only think mario is the president 'cause he's always standing next to peach. Didja ever think about THAT. Huh?

If it cannot break out of it's shell, the chick will die without being born. We are the chicken. The world is our egg. Smash the world shell! For the revolution of the world!-the student council, "Utena Revolutionary Girl"
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2002, 03:58:53 PM »
Well, I've figured that Bowser Jr. took the longest time to hatch from his egg, but a Mini-Me theory works good, too. As for the "Mario is president of the Mushroom Kingdom" thing, the FLUDD really labels him as a "resident of TMK", not the president.

Super Mario Bros. are cool like sunglasses!
Super Mario Bros. are cool like sunglasses!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2002, 11:36:04 PM »
Umm... yeah, but why'd you bring such an old topic up?
Anyway, Bowser convinced Bowser Jr. that Peach was his Mama... and Peach was as surprised as Mario to learn what B.J. thought. This was like the ultimate wrong Bowser could do... lying to his own kid just to get revenge at Mario! (And, maybe, to keep Peach for good, he thought...)

"Tonight, I`ll make an old family recipe. Pickled dandelions with barnacles in a diesel marinade!" - Prof. E. Gadd
That was a joke.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2002, 06:57:21 AM »
I have no idea what you guys are talking about... Baby Bowser from Yoshi's Island/Yoshi's Story is King Bowser as a baby. That explains the whole Baby Mario/Luigi thing that the intro plot told us in the beginning of Yoshi's Story.

As for the Baby Bowser's in Mario Party and Super Mario Sunshine, I don't know...for two reasons:

1. I have never played Mario Party 2.
2. I have only played a demo version of Super Mario Sunshine.

That is all, so enough bickering already!
---
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Print