Print

Author Topic: Baby Bowser IS Peach's child, and Mario's the president of the MK!!!  (Read 7600 times)

« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2002, 02:57:16 PM »
Well, first off, here's what I think.. Baby Bowser is Bowser when he was young, but Bowser JR. is Bowser's actual son. Where he came from is unknown and shoddy, and as for the seven other Koopa Kids, my idea is that Bowser came across seven eggs abandonded somewhere, and he took them home, and raised them up to be who they are. Some other theories can arise out of that, such as Morton Koopa, Jr.. If there's a "JR" in his name, then that means there's gotta be a senior in the royal Koopa family somewhere, unless Bowser's real name is Morton, but due to embarrassment, he changed it to Bowser, which could've been his middle name.. Morton Bowser Koopa.. it could work.
I think the worst pain that ANYone went through would be the educational pain that Luigi went through in Mario Is Missing.

« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2002, 03:43:54 PM »
Why the fudge are people calling him Water Mario?
HES SHADOW MARIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

www.songbirdocarina.com

« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2002, 04:19:42 PM »
Well, he does resemble water a teeensy bit.. but he IS Shadow Mario, you are correct.

I think the worst pain that ANYone went through would be the educational pain that Luigi went through in Mario Is Missing.

« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2002, 04:19:44 PM »
Well, he does resemble water a teeensy bit.. but he IS Shadow Mario, you are correct.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2002, 09:02:36 PM »
Sure, his OFFICIAL name is Shadow Mario... I call him Water (or Evil) Mario more than Shadow Mario...
Yes, Baby Bowser is Bowser as a baby, and Bowser Jr. is Bowser's son. Is his name officially Bowser Jr.? Anyway, everybody (hopefully) knows now who Bowser and his kid are.

"Tonight, I`ll make an old family recipe. Pickled dandelions with barnacles in a diesel marinade!" - Prof. E. Gadd
That was a joke.

« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2002, 04:44:49 PM »
Well, you've got to pride Luigi for being able to speak fluent Farsi. Not many English speaking people can do that.

-------
Maxima: Amazons had no men around for centuries. How did you handle that?
Wonder Woman: All I''ll say is... we don''t call it "Paradise Island" for nothing.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2002, 07:30:26 PM »
Say what?
That was a joke.

Print