Print

Author Topic: To frostbite I'm leaving {reason}  (Read 1961 times)

« on: August 01, 2002, 05:18:51 PM »
Hi frostbite it's nothing toward you but i'm leaving this forum because we already settled our differences and people still won't stop ranking on me. So if you want to rank and call people names be my guest they are being jerks anyway take care and so long.

King Bowser Koopa
King Bowser Koopa

« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2002, 05:26:18 PM »
You people are all crazy. Goodbye anyway, you'll be back...

-------
In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people.
Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed, and blew it out.

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2002, 05:27:54 PM »
Should we be happy about this?

It''s the same only different!
He who fills his pockets with the rocks of misdeeds shall surely sink in the River of Good Fortune!

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2002, 08:25:24 PM »
Dude, when we post in your threads it doesn't mean we're "ranking" on you . . . reread the posts.  Except for the one you overreacted to last night in your Frostbite thread, none of them have even mentioned you.  We're involved in other conversations now and if you're offended even though they have nothing to do with you, you need to cool down a little.  This is nothing against you . . . everyone else has dropped the topic.

"We took pity on him because he''d lost both parents at an early age. I think that, on reflection, we should have wondered a bit more about that."

--Lord Downey, Terry Pratchett''s "Hogfather"

Chiichana mune, okkina hitomi . . .

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2002, 08:19:09 AM »
Hope you'll return, King Koopa.

Spiky Blue Shell

• Bane of Mario Kart
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2002, 09:32:15 AM »
They usually do come back. Nobody can resist the conversations about Mario.

If Mariokart met F-Zero...

Print