Print

Author Topic: A Mario Story: You add ONE sentence to the tale  (Read 360598 times)

« Reply #1245 on: October 01, 2003, 07:50:04 PM »
Then Mario figured out MarioBro64 loved PS2 and then Mario wrote on MarioBro64's grave"From Mario:YOU SUCK!!!"

Hey everyone,PS2 SUCKS![Notice the capital "S" in PS2 SUCKS because PS2 SUCKS!Also notice the capital letters in PS2 SUCKS!because PS2 SUCKS!!!

« Reply #1246 on: October 01, 2003, 07:55:18 PM »
Then all of a sudden I walk up behind Killa of PS2 and say "I'm sorry dangit and that was a toy you killed, plus I'm startingto get sick of PS2. So next time...DON'T GO FREAKIN' CRAZY!!!"

Some guy: "Things can''t get any stupider" Me:*Walks in* "Hey!" Some guy:"I spoke too soon"
------------------------------
"Smash anyone and anything that gets in your way!"-Falco, Star Fox: Assault

« Reply #1247 on: October 01, 2003, 08:04:09 PM »
Then Mario said"Wannabe is lying.He still loves PS2.Look at PS2 Deaths.That will prove his love for the worst system.MarioBro64 lies to much.Lets continue our adventure with Killa of PS2 Luigi.We can use him to destroy all the lovers of PS2[Mainly MarioBro64]"Then MarioBro64 was left cryin in the dirt.Then Mario said"Get off my ground,wannabe.U dont deserve to cry on my ground"

Hey everyone,PS2 SUCKS![Notice the capital "S" in PS2 SUCKS because PS2 SUCKS!Also notice the capital letters in PS2 SUCKS!because PS2 SUCKS!!!

« Reply #1248 on: October 01, 2003, 08:10:46 PM »
Alright, I said I owned one. I didn't know it was gonna drop like a hot potato.

And Mario apoligised to me and farted alot of times.

Some guy: "Things can''t get any stupider" Me:*Walks in* "Hey!" Some guy:"I spoke too soon"

« Reply #1249 on: October 01, 2003, 08:35:13 PM »
Then Mario said"BAN MarioBro64!!!!!!!!!!"And everyone in the world agreed.

« Reply #1250 on: October 01, 2003, 08:38:04 PM »
Then Mario said "Shoot him MarioBro64!"

« Reply #1251 on: October 01, 2003, 08:48:32 PM »
Then Mario said"I only listen to people who actually play my games.Not Haters of my legendary series."Then Mario shot MarioBro64.

« Reply #1252 on: October 01, 2003, 08:51:30 PM »
I've played and beat most every Mario game Crap Face! BYE!

« Reply #1253 on: October 01, 2003, 09:16:39 PM »
NOTE: This was a fake fight.

« Reply #1254 on: October 02, 2003, 10:44:26 AM »
Then Mario farted and said "I FARTED WEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!"

« Reply #1255 on: October 02, 2003, 04:02:17 PM »
Then Goku appeared out of nowhere and said he had to help him save world the from one million Invading brown Hamtaros that where the size of Giga Bowser. Then Luigi started speaking Japanese really fast and saying oo oo o between.
nintendo...nintendo...I.....love.............NINTENDO!

« Reply #1256 on: October 02, 2003, 04:05:36 PM »
Then Goku popped out of nowhere and said that Mario had to save the world with him from giant Giga bowser sized green Meowth's.
Then Luigi and Toad started speaking Japanese really fast and said oo oo oo between.
nintendo...nintendo...I.....love.............NINTENDO!

« Reply #1257 on: October 02, 2003, 04:16:12 PM »
Then Gandhi came to stop all the violence, but there was no salt, so they did a Pepper March instead.
 n/a

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1258 on: October 02, 2003, 11:21:55 PM »
Then General Pepper gave a speech.
That was a joke.

« Reply #1259 on: October 04, 2003, 09:27:25 PM »
Then Mario nails Pepper in the back of the head with a shovel 'cause Pepper's speaches are boring. -_- zzz...

Print