Print

Author Topic: Mario's Story: The Birth of a Legend.  (Read 2769 times)

« on: February 21, 2003, 08:22:08 PM »
     Mario's Story: The Birth of a Legend. It was a dark stary night in Dinasoar Land. Things have been quite peaceful between the Yoshis and the Koopas lately. They both lived in this Land. It's capital is Yoshis' Island. But this is only a small insert of the world in which our hero will be born into. The overal world in which he will soon reside is known as The Mushroom Kingdom. It is inhabited by all sorts of life-forms. some human, some dinasoar, some koopa, and so on and so on. The birth of a baby has acured in a small vilage house of humans in Doughnut Plains.

"WAAAAA! WAAAAA!" cried Baby Mario. His Mother is Googy, and his father is Humfro. This day Mario, our hero, is Born.

"Your majisty, I have forseen a horible cotastrify in the makeing. You must listin to me now!" shouted Kamek Koopa, Bowser's Cheif Wizard. "Fine, fine, go ahead. But make it quick," scolded Bowser. Bowser is the tyrantinis King of the Koopas. "I was meditating with my crystal ball in my personal room. The other wizard where in the main wizard room as well. We all have seen the same thing. In Doughnut Plains a baby has been Born. His name will be Mario Mario. And with this baby was his twin brother Luigi Mario. Luigi is near useless to us or them, but... thi Mario holds great sugnifigence in the future. In the year 2005, Mario Mario will become the Presedent of The Mushroom Kingdom. Then, our atack will fail. He will find out of it before it even begins, and he will stop it. We must think of a way to stop him, so you can achive your goal, of takeing over The Mushroom Kingdom. We must act quickly!" shouted Kamek. "I think we should just take the babys away, and banish them to that one place of no return... I think they call it the Earth deminshion. Throw them through the Warp Pipe to the Earth Deminshion, and al will continue to go acording to plan," said Bowser calmly. "Right Sir," said Kamek.

Kamek took the Babys from their parents, threw them in the Warp Pipe, andused a spell to make sure they would be placed in difrent parts of the deminshion. For he knew it was too dangerouse to do it on his own.

Unkown to Kamek, this was not the Warp Pipe to Earth, although all thought it was. The real Warp Pipe to Earth is in the three floating blocks in Yoshis's Island. This is Kamek's bigist mistake.

A group of Yoshis surounded the new-found baby Mario, and made a promis to him that they would be his forever protector. They will be Mario's alies in the begining of the waunderful adventure. And it Starts now. "Ping!" like on the start of Super Mario World where the word Nintendo is shown.

May the force be with you.

« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2003, 09:30:31 AM »
     Mario put on his hat. He sat up, and looked around. "What is this place?" asked Mario to himself. "Who are these people?" he continued to ask himself. "We are the Yoshis. We live here together on Yoshis' Island. We are peacful, but unfortianantly The Mushroom People arn't. They where either turned into block, or booted off of their land by the evil King Bowser. He is still a baby, and so are you. But we have a good feeling about you. Maybe you will be the one to restore peace through-out this land after all. I am Yoshi, I am your humble servant," said Yoshi ploightly. "OOOOOOOOO!" said Mario alowed. Mario saw, and started crawling tword, a fire flower. "NONONO BABY MARIO! Those are dangerouse inless you have a mushroom first. We don't have many here. We will go into tow and get one for you. Let's go baby Mario," said Yoshi. Baby Mario hopped up onto Yoshi's back, and they began their quest for town.

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2003, 02:41:23 PM »
And they saw a strange looking man.

(Is this one of those that you write watcha want, or?)
 n/a

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2003, 11:32:38 PM »
Yes, plz add more.......

Play my Demo!
Play my Demo!

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2003, 11:33:57 PM »
     Yoda! "Come with me you will, Yeeeeeeees. Come!" said Yoda. Yoda led them to.......

Play my Demo!
Play my Demo!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2003, 11:58:14 PM »
. . . The local McYodel's!

I fear the monkey in your soul.
That was a joke.

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2003, 10:05:56 PM »
It was a trap!  Yoda was an agent working for Kamek, who, realizing his error,had hired Yoda to poison Mario.  Yoda gave Mario what everyone thought was a super mushroom, but it was actually a poison mushroom.  Mario was about to take a bite, when...

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2003, 11:06:52 PM »
Yoda felt a disturbance in the Force and threw the Poison Mushroom away with his mind.

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 4/3/2003 9:07:24 PM
That was a joke.

Print