Print

Author Topic: Pink King Boo's Radiation Quaratine Centre!  (Read 2874 times)

« on: April 24, 2003, 04:00:35 AM »
If ya got a glowy glow,come on down to the Quarantine Centre! Costs 10 coins!

Im the king,
you dino-guy,
ill smash you now,
so say goodbye!
Find your inner monkey.

« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2003, 10:19:03 PM »
Did I miss something.....or is this not supposed to make sense?

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2003, 11:02:36 PM »
I've seen your name before, though not recently.  So I'm guessing you missd the nuke.

Motivated by the popularity of the Mario Bar, Mario Master created the Mario Diner, where you could get full meals.  Marioguy promptly took up the position of "cook," though he would only cook items that Tayce T. would cook, and would kill anybody to disagree with him.

Soon the wall that divided the Mario bar and the Mario diner was destroyed, merging the two into one single establishment.  But then marioguy brought in some "stripers".  Determined to preserve the wholesome justice of the Mario diner/bar, Mario Master threw a nuke, destroying the offending characters.

Most of the patrons escaped into the Mario fallout shelter, and some were rescued and treated afterwards, but still others were left to suffer in the radiation.

This place was made for those who weren't fortunate enough to escape the nuclear blast.

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2003, 11:26:51 PM »
Well, since I haven't posted in a while, I guess I wasn't fortunate enough to leave before hand....and I barely had any koopasta....which by now has a green mold on top, just the way I like it. N E Way, in fear of contagiousness, you may not want to post your score in the GCN Mario Exam forum.  I'll just stay here until it is safe.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2003, 11:46:00 PM »
...Whoops! Too late! Oh well, I'm impervious to radiation anyway, so I guess it really doesn't matter.  :)

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2003, 12:08:34 AM »
I think im impervious also,or immune.
i like immune better.

Im the king,
you dino-guy,
ill smash you now,
so say goodbye!
Find your inner monkey.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2003, 12:16:40 AM »
Immune, too. Anyway, you're a ghost, so that'd make sense...assuming that the idea of ghosts in general makes sense...
I just simply drink too much Able Juice, which evetually, over time, has given me secret super, special powers...err...immunity to poisonous/radioactive/viral substnaces.  :)

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2003, 08:40:16 PM »
I meant Zynkanator Sapphira,Guess PKB's immune too.

Im the king,
you dino-guy,
ill smash you now,
so say goodbye!
Find your inner monkey.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2003, 08:48:28 PM »
Oh, okay.  :)
*Sneeks a quick sip of Able Juice*

--------------------

« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2003, 08:35:29 AM »
 APPLE JUICE! I love Apple Juice ... (or able juice or whatever you said)

All Jaffa Cake haters must be exterminated immediately.
"Blue, start over. Yellow is caution. Red is danger."

« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2003, 08:40:56 AM »
 (sorry about double-posting, but ...)
I work out with daily chocolate and a can of soda. *cymbals crash as illuminated "APPLAUSE" sign emits strange buzzing noise* *stares in horror at empty seats*

All Jaffa Cake haters must be exterminated immediately.
"Blue, start over. Yellow is caution. Red is danger."

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2003, 10:26:01 AM »
Heheh...
Yeah, it's Able Juice. Item from SMRPG.
It's made of water, sugar, and Pixie Sticks--according to MY recipe (hehe).

--------------------

Print