Print

Author Topic: Obsessed with Nintendo...?  (Read 2354 times)

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« on: April 09, 2003, 06:48:52 AM »
We at TMK are probably the only bunch of people who are obsessed with Nintendo. Most people these days would buy a PlayStation system simply because of its popularity and CD/DVD extras...

You don't have to reply to this topic if you don't want to... I'm simply making a boring point.

---------------------------------------------
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2003, 09:44:25 AM »
See topic "PS3 will fail..." That's where we're all raving about Playstation.

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.

Edited by - Sapphira on 4/9/2003 9:01:18 AM
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2003, 07:47:16 PM »
Making a boring, and invalid, point.
Invalid, I say.

You can be silent and let the world think you are a fool, or you can open your mouth and remove all doubt.
That was a joke.

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2003, 07:50:50 PM »
Finally! Someone from the before time. I thought none of us were left Mario Maniac...

Eeeeettts a me! Baby Mario! Honk Honk Honk!

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2003, 11:48:53 PM »
When people ask what video game system you got the first they say is "Have you got a Playstation?"

Do you know when we die,we''ll be boos too?
Find your inner monkey.

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2003, 10:05:29 PM »
As for me? I really don't like Playstation. The very first system I got (well, acually my brother got, but the first one we owned) was a Sega Genesis. I then got an NES for Christmas. My brother then really wanted a Playstation. You know what I wanted? An N64! So I'm in there with the obsessed peopple... of Nintendo, of course. I'd also have to admit that I have a great liking for Sega, as well, but Nintendo is still at top scales for me.

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2003, 10:08:25 PM »
And yes, that is pretty true. Just about EVERYONE will ask if yiou have a Playstaion. I don't see why everyone loves those things! Just becasue they can play CDs and DVDs. Big whoop. I can just listen to CDs in my alarm clock and watch DVDs on, well, the DVD player! A whole ton of people also own Playstations, also. Fortunetly, there isn't a Playstation handheld.

Print