Print

Author Topic: The circle  (Read 116874 times)

« Reply #585 on: December 30, 2004, 03:59:48 PM »
*hides*

"Good morning. And in case I don''t see you again: Good afternoon, good evening, and good night."- Truman, The Truman Show
This is a secret coded message.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #586 on: December 30, 2004, 08:38:02 PM »
GG, here's the full sequence of events from that moment on Sonic X.

Sonic: (Gags) What IS this?

Chris: Cat food.

Sonic: Bleah!  No wonder!  It tastes like there's cat in it!

You can keep your Halo and Xbox, but I''ll stick with the retro games!  Retrogaming will never die!
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #587 on: January 06, 2005, 05:38:31 PM »
I know! That was hilarious!

--------------------
"I''m singing to a monster in midair! I''m singing to a monster in midair!" -Sheen in Jimmy Neutron: Attack of the Twonkies
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #588 on: January 06, 2005, 08:30:23 PM »
Almost as funny as this! "Grandfather, destroying the world is one thing, but destroying your grandson is another."  Ha, Eggman is so intelligent.  "Goodbye, world donmination.  Hello shuffleboard!"

Oh, hello everyone btw.  I'll have a mushroom cheeseburger, mushroom pizza, spaghettii with mushrooms, chicken wings with spicy fire flower sauce, and a 1-up shake to wash it all down.  I'm starvin here!

Before I forget I have to ask something that has really been itching me.  Jman, are you the same guy who sent fan art to the DK jungle vine before it changed?  Just curious.  (but I'm pretty sure that Hope(N Forever) is the same guy here)

"Oh great.  From now I am shall forever be known as the king who talks to posters."

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 1/6/2005 6:58:33 PM
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #589 on: January 07, 2005, 03:52:41 PM »
No.  I can't even draw good videogame art.

MarlieMoo

• Party Star
« Reply #590 on: January 07, 2005, 04:03:40 PM »
GIFTEDGIRL!! :D

Yes, I have common sense. I''m just stupid.
It's Mario's world, I just live in it. :)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #591 on: January 08, 2005, 12:29:47 AM »
RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!

"Don’t look into car headlights and freeze, because you might get run over or shot."
That was a joke.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #592 on: January 08, 2005, 12:35:55 AM »
Man, everyone on this forum forgot my birthday.  of course, it's easy to forget, being so close to Christmas and all.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #593 on: January 08, 2005, 12:47:25 AM »
Wait! Not everyone! On the page before here:

Happy Birthday, then! And good fortune be with you and your GameCube!

« Reply #594 on: January 08, 2005, 10:09:30 AM »
Oh good, someone remembered.  Sorry but I'm sort of new here and don't remember hardly any birthdays but my own and a few others.  I think it would be cool if TMK had a calendar (Mario-themed :)) that told certain people's birthdays like if they wanted to add it there.  Then we wouldn't have to keep track all the time.

LL: Woah, I just noticed your last post!  I'll take a hug!  I'm so cold that I think my brain is frozen. ;)

EDIT: Speaking of Sonic x, the last episode of the show is going to air this Saturday on 4Kids TV!!  Yes!  Now if we could just get Kirby:RBAY back!

"Oh great.  From now I am shall forever be known as the king who talks to posters."

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not their own facts.  But I think we can all agree that Mario rules and that''s a fact!

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 3/22/2005 7:51:04 PM
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #595 on: January 16, 2005, 10:58:19 PM »
Just got back from a weekend ski trip last night.  I did pretty well, until I crashed and burned at warp speed!  But I had two choices: intentionally wipe out at warp speed, or hit a tree at top speed and possibly kill myself.  Luckily, I chose the former, and I'm still here to talk about it, but I am a little sore.

I''ve found that if you have a goal, you might not make it.  But if you don''t have one, you''re never disappointed.  Let me tell you, it feels phenomenal!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #596 on: March 22, 2005, 08:56:30 PM »
Whew, *dusts off the cobwebs and within 2 hours, the place is shiny, sparkly and lemony fresh.*  Hey, I have a question.  I'm really confused about Morton Koopa Jr.  Is he Bowser Jr. from the newest Mario games?

I''ve said my piece, now I''m off to some hardcore SSBM action!

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #597 on: March 22, 2005, 10:08:00 PM »
*sits down* I sincerely doubt it. He's too brown, and has a metal dome thing on his head. The shape similarities are there, but they're kind of vague.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #598 on: March 23, 2005, 08:08:31 AM »
Well, it took a day to do it, but I finally have my machines back up and running, and the circle is reopened for business!
EDIT: Ya know, I was going to do another "Year in Review" back in January, but I can't even remember last year. (I'm not sure I want to.)
I''ve said my piece, now I''m off to some hardcore SSBM action!

Edited by - Jman on 3/23/2005 6:13:28 AM

MarlieMoo

• Party Star
« Reply #599 on: March 23, 2005, 11:11:19 AM »
*grabs a Dr Pepper and gulps it all down in five seconds* Man, was I thirsty! :D Anybody got an interesting topic to discuss?

Yes, I have common sense. I''m just stupid.
It's Mario's world, I just live in it. :)

Print