Print

Author Topic: Poll: Who you are?  (Read 11538 times)

« Reply #45 on: January 26, 2004, 12:53:14 PM »
I'm the youngest and most prepubescent on my basketball, hockey, soccer, and volleyball teams!

« Reply #46 on: January 26, 2004, 03:42:49 PM »
I put my weight and I'm a girl. But that is mainly because I don't really care if you guys know. But then Sapphira has a good point...

~*Sometimes I dream I''m being carried away by a giant squirrel... so does that make me a nut?*~

Edited by - luigi~lover on 1/26/2004 2:30:11 PM
Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

« Reply #47 on: February 02, 2004, 06:58:31 PM »
Height- 6' 2''
Weight- 168 lubs
Ethnic Origin- I don't know, Scottish maybe?
Name- Not Lt Mou
Smart?- Depends. I'm in 10 grade and in Calculus, but I don't  have an ounce of common sense.
Athletic?- I enjoy the occasional game of football or basketball
Favorite vg- Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Personal Interests- Drama, Nintendo, the fairer sex

"Griddle cakes, hotcakes, pancakes, and flapjacks; Why is it we have four words for "grilled batter" but only one word for "love"?"- George Carlin
"A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man."- Jebediah Springfield

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #48 on: February 06, 2004, 01:34:49 AM »
Meowrik, I don't think that I'll be making a triumphant return, I'm afraid. However, this is my sixth post today, and that is the most I have posted in many a month. So this is probably as close to that as I'll get.

Thanks for the kind words. ☺

Edited by - Watoad on 2/5/2004 11:36:16 PM

The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

Print