Print

Author Topic: games that should have not been made in the first place  (Read 2720 times)

« on: January 16, 2004, 10:54:02 PM »
they should have not made the driven game it was a dumb idea in the first place

nintendo rules mircosoft sucks
nintendo rules mircosoft sucks

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2004, 12:34:03 AM »
They never should have made The Legend of Zelda: The Faces of Evil, or whatever it was called.  And it goes without saying that they never should have made...well, since it goes without saying, I won't say it.

This is not a signature.

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2004, 07:46:57 PM »
Or any of the other cdi games. Thankfully, most people haven't heard of them. Proof that, if you let someone else use your franchise, they'll run it into the ground and leave you to dig it out.
I also wish they'd give the Mario Party games a rest.

"Walk softly and carry a Super Scope."
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2004, 10:19:23 PM »
Ok, time for me to defend Mario Party since no one else does.

Why doesn't anyone care that there's been around 24 different Final Fantasy games made? Hmmm? Don't say because Final Fantasy is different each time, because Mario Party has been different each time too; new games, new items, new concepts, and now even new characters.

Anyway, back on subject. THey should never had made any of the GTA games. Such dispicable, evil games.... they rob video game kind of its pride. They give fuel to those idiots who think all video games are bad.

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2004, 10:55:57 PM »
Actually, I am tired of them making so many Final Fantasy games. But they are all different. Really different.

"Walk softly and carry a Super Scope."
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

Jake

• Mr. Manure
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2004, 07:10:40 AM »
Actually, the GTA games are not that terrible. Plus, people need to give that game props. Sure, it's extremely violent, gritty, vulgar, has alot of sextual themes and 100% not for kids, but if it wasn't for that game, we wouldn't be having games like The Simpsons: Hit & Run, Tony Hawk's Underground and Spider-Man 2: The Movie Game. I'm not saying "You have to like this game, you must", I can care less if you hate it or not (since alot of people over here probably hate it as well), but that game desearves some props for starting a new genre. Even Nintendo said "we would be happy with the game if we got it first, wth the high sucess it is having" (not saying that they like nether hate the game). Anyway, I think they should have never, ever made the Celeberty Death Match game. The TV show Sucked with a capital "S". The game SSSSSucks with 5 capital "S's". Plus, how apropiet is it to come out with a game based off of a dead TV series? Oh well. At least its better than The Simpson's Wrestling.

---------------------------------------------

Gotta kill fast! Gotta kill fast! Gotta kill faster! Faster! Faster! Faster! Lonic X!

Edited by - Lonic the Elfinhog on 1/18/2004 5:18:17 AM
Professional Paisano here

Jman

• Score
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2004, 08:13:42 AM »
Whaddya mean man?  Celebrity Deathmatch is the most hilarious show!  It's the only thing I watch on MTV.

I''m a rube, you''re a rube, we''re all rubes on this twisted Earth.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2004, 06:40:02 PM »
This conversation gives me a brilliant idea! They should make Jack@$$ the Video Game!!!!! !! ! !! !
Or not.

This is not a signature.

« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2004, 07:06:47 PM »
Mario Teaches Typing
and that other game.

« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2004, 07:25:45 AM »
Those N64 Castlevania games.

---------------------------------------------

N64 Sucked with a capital S!
"I hate people who quote themselves in there signatures"-Me

Print