Print

Author Topic: Friends Fans  (Read 2556 times)

« on: February 09, 2004, 08:14:18 PM »
I've wanted to get this of my chest ever since I came here, so I might as well say it...

I am a Friends fan.

If anyone else is a fan, please come here to talk about it. If you don't like Friends, don't spam or flame or do any other hateful act towards the show in this topic. By all means, you are welcome to create an Anti-Friends topic to speak badly about this show. At least I won't have to look at it.

"Anytime I see something screech across the room and latch onto someone''s neck, and the guy starts screaming and tries to get it off, I have to laugh because, what is that thing?!"- Jack Handey
"A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man."- Jebediah Springfield

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2004, 08:41:56 PM »
I'm going to go ahead and break the rules of the thread and say Friends suck, go watch some Chappelle's Show.

Don''t make me go Zelda on you.

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2004, 07:32:52 AM »
My siblings just love Joey, although I find Ross much funnier, especially when it comes to Rachel (the episode where Ross gets those 'indredibly white teeth' was amazing). I think my siblings love Joey because he's both an airhead and a gigalo (did I spell that right?)...
Ever since I watched it the first time, I never imagined Chandler and Monica ever going to bed together!

I am a pure Super Mario lover!!
...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even drawn the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!
I am a pure Super Mario lover!! ...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even draw the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2004, 12:54:52 PM »
I got some bad news. The show's last episoide will air on May 6.

It''s ah me marioguy!
I HATE JON!!! He betrayed me. So now everyone can have his picture.

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2004, 12:08:38 PM »
Eggman: I used to be like you, but after a few episodes, I was hooked.

Hope: I started watching the show during the seventh season, so I unfortunately didn't get to experience the thrill of seeing Monica ending up with Chandler.

sadib: I'm sad to see it end, but all things must come to a close. I'm looking forward to see what's in store for the final episode.

"Anytime I see something screech across the room and latch onto someone''s neck, and the guy starts screaming and tries to get it off, I have to laugh because, what is that thing?!"- Jack Handey

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2004, 12:29:05 PM »
Just go to www.tvtome.com It has all the info of every single show ever made.

It''s ah me marioguy!
I HATE JON!!! He betrayed me. So now everyone can have his picture.

« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2004, 12:45:11 PM »
Yes, that site has served many a need in my life.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2004, 09:23:32 AM »
*Raises hand*  "Friends" fan here. ;P
Honestly, I only started watching the show (reruns) 2 1/2 years ago, mostly 'cuz it was on after The Simpsons. Ever since, I've been hooked. (And of course, I now watch the new episodes...so sad that it's ending :'(   )  Heheheh...I've just about seen every episode now, too.

--------------------
Wise men talk because they have something to say;
fools, because they have to say something.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2004, 11:01:04 AM »
That's how I started too Sapphira. Thank goodness for the DVD sets to catch up on the old episodes.

Print