Print

Author Topic: Valentines day!  (Read 5394 times)

« on: February 13, 2004, 04:18:59 PM »
Howdy everyone! You all know Valentines day is on friday the 14th! Well... hopefully you do.

Anyways, Insane Steve's topic " Enough is enough" is totally true! There is way to many flame wars and so on around here. Like, where is the love? Valentines day is really close, and I hope you notice that valentines day is the day of friendship and love! Everyone say something nice to another person, and maybe, just maybe we can get along for once!

This is my example;

Jman is a really nice guy! I would love to meet him in real life. The "Super Smash Brothers: WWE style!" topic, is one of my favorite topic's, and of course it's made by Jman.

Meowrik is super cool! Ever since I was a newbie, he never made me feel unwelcome! He has always been nice to me, and he is one of my best friends on the forums. He is a true friend.

Trainman is so smart! I wish I was as smart as him! I've looked up to Trainman ever since I came back here. Oh and he's nice too.

Sapphira has a great attitude. I've never seen her say anything rude. I have also looked up to her when I came back here. I think she's really cool.

LD is really funny! I always laugh at his jokes. LD should really make his only Live T.V show.

See what I mean? Everyone please join in! Let's get into the Valentines spirit( couldn't think of anything else to say)! I'll say more nice things about more people later... but you can join in any time!

~*Sometimes I dream I''m being carried away by a giant squirrel... so does that make me a nut?*~

Edited by - luigi~lover on 2/13/2004 2:21:57 PM
Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2004, 05:10:20 PM »
What about me you insane and proud old lady!

It''s ah me marioguy!
I HATE JON!!! He betrayed me. So now everyone can have his picture.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2004, 05:19:29 PM »
Hey thanks.  But sadly, I'm gone.  Just read my latest topic.  And find someone to take over the circle, like CW took over Mario Bar when Yoshi Girl left.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2004, 05:20:23 PM »
I made this topic for everyone to get along, so don't mess that up!

~*Sometimes I dream I''m being carried away by a giant squirrel... so does that make me a nut?*~
Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2004, 05:28:35 PM »
Huh..? WHAT!? Jman... y-you are leaving! Where is you latest topic? I can't find it..

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2004, 05:30:19 PM »
Valentine's day is a fake holiday engineered by geeting card companies to boost sales.

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2004, 05:43:50 PM »
luigi~lover made a great valentine's day thread. She is cool!

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2004, 06:42:52 PM »
I'd like to thank everyone for accepting me in your fun group. What a loving bunch. Oh, and luigi~lover. Here you go. *gives luigi~lover a flower* Happy Valentine's Day from someone other than your friend's freakish cousin.

"Anytime I see something screech across the room and latch onto someone''s neck, and the guy starts screaming and tries to get it off, I have to laugh because, what is that thing?!"- Jack Handey
"A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man."- Jebediah Springfield

« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2004, 07:04:50 PM »
Thanks so much Lt Mou! Thank you too LD! I've got more nice things to say!

Markio is great! I don't think he has ever done anything to upset anyone. He has been very good to me and I am greatful to be his friend!

Lt Mou might be a newbie, but he's on a roll! He is very sweet and well mannered. He also makes other newbies feel welcomed. I would love to meet him someday.

Insane Steve is also really smart! He always reminds me of the smart guy in movies or whatever. I would hate to see him leave... I really hope he stays..

Jman

• Score
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2004, 07:13:41 PM »
See ya later, double "L".
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2004, 07:15:47 PM »
*Hugs Jman*

See ya later buddy....

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2004, 09:00:30 PM »
Why Luigi~lover, that's so nice of you. Thanks. She had a point... people on the boards have been quite restless lately, and yes, some of that is my fault. THat's why I stopped reacting to any of Sadib's posts anymore.

Popple, you are also correct. Valentine's Day is a Hallmark Holiday which is why I don't care for it much. Also, it might have to do with the fact I don't have someone close to share the holiday with, heheh. But either way, I can't wait for it all year because my birthday is the 15th of February.

Ah wel, here goes...

Happy... Valentine's Day.... everyone.

« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2004, 09:08:05 PM »
Luigi~lover doesn't love me! No problem. *eats luigi~lower* Yummy! Now for you Meowrik! *Meowrik eats sadib100* *everybody kills everybody* What a sucky Vday.

It''s ah me marioguy!
I HATE JON!!! He betrayed me. So now everyone can have his picture.

« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2004, 09:15:31 PM »
I'd celebrate Valentine's Day if all the schools closed on that day. But unfortunatly, no. Besides, I have more of a negative personality than a positive one so I wouldn't treat it like a special day either.

Edited by - nintendofreak on 2/13/2004 7:21:13 PM
Deezer was here.

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2004, 09:28:35 PM »
 Well, you'd better get to buying some Valentines, nintendofreak, for just when you wouldn't think it, all of the schools are closed on Valentine's Day.

Print